Check Out The Woman With The World's Biggest Hips

Saturday, October 05, 2013

39 years old Mikel Ruffinelli is a mother of four children and she holds the record for Largest Hips, measuring 8 feet in circumference. she said “I love my shape and I see no reason to diet because I don’t have health problems,” “I love Mexican food, English breakfasts and chips. My husband finds my shape sexy and we have an amazing time in bed – there’s no position we can’t do! He tells me I’m beautiful every day. Men don’t fancy skinny girls, they like an hourglass figure.”

People tend to be rude to her in public because of her shape and she experiences problems in the shower because she cant shut the door when she's inside also, moving through the door requires her to turn sideways but despite all this her husband is always there for her because he loves her the way she is.
Guys, are you feeling this?, Ladies, do you wish you had this type of hips?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for making out time to read my blog, Your comments are appreciated.

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images