STYLE CHAT WITH VANESSA MENSAH

Saturday, September 06, 2014

After searching for a long time I found a new sweetheart to feature, and She is Vanessa Mensah (The girl with Purple Hair) from Cardiff, UK a Fashion and Style Blogger. To feature on this Segment send an email tochiemelasteve@gmail.com or chiemelasteve@icloud.com

1. Give us some basic information about yourself. Hi guys, I am 23 year old marketing coordinator living Cardiff, with a side interest for Fashion blogging. 
2. What can you not be caught doing? I will never be caught not defending myself. 


3. What do you love about Fashion. I think it is the freedom to wear whatever, fashion is anything you choose it to be. You just gotta have the confidence to match.
4. Who  is your fashion icon? I wouldn't say I particularly follow one person for inspiration, I am really into street style and everyone who makes the effort to leave their house looking incredible is my hero



5. Most Embarrassing fashion momentI had a Marilyn Monroe 'dress lift' moment in Paris once. As romantic as that sounds, it really wasn't! I was backpacking around Europe and in Paris on a night out when my dress lifted while I was standing above a subway grating. In a state of drunken panic, I just started screaming uncontrollably. haha I am such a mess!
6. Describe yourself in few words. I would definately call myself confident  and extremely loyal. If you have a friend in me, you've got a friend for life. 



7. What is that fashion item you cannot live without? My high-waisted American Apparel riding pants, those things are a dream. I want one in every colour!
8. What do you do for fun? A little bit of a workaholic, so when I have the chance you will most likely find me in bed, watching some form of reality tv show. 



9. Can you spend your last money to look good. As bad as it sounds, 100% yes. 
10. As a blogger what are your observations, set backs and aspirations. I truly value fashion bloggers, its hard always being relevant, up-to-date with style and constantly having a fresh perspective on fashion. I think my set back it not having the time to do it nearly as much as I would like to. I am planning a two year round the world trip, so my aspiration is to blog everyday of my journey



11. What would you say makes "Fashion Haven" stand out. I think 'The Fashion Haven' is honest. I don't blow money on clothes, I have a rule of £10 on an item  of clothing which I try to stick to. I have scars on my legs which I don't Photoshop because I am real person. 
12. What's your view about Icelaw Blog? I am truly obsessed with this filter you use on your photos, it makes it look fresh and crispy. Male fashion bloggers are very few so I really excited to see the blog grow as a domain of its own. 



I love Vanessa's style, Its now over to you my sweet blog readers, What Do You Think Of Vanessa's Style?? Are You Feeling It?? Do you think she is a fashionister????

You can Read her Blog Fashion Haven

This is the end of this style chat, till i find another awesome sweetheart to feature

I made some changes on my blog, The Title and Blog Logo, How do you find it. 
post signature

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. cool

    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post and chat. :)


    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Couldnt see the pic but nice chit chat
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. For some reason the imagines will not load for me. I'll definitely check her out.

    Fabulousperks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely interview !
    XOXO

    ps. Let me know in my blog if you follow me so I can follow right back

    All the best

    www.cassie2fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making out time to read my blog, Your comments are appreciated.

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images