AMEBO WITH MAJOR BOOBS; GUYS

Wednesday, February 03, 2016


Mmmmmh, guys, Dear ICELAW BLOG reader turn to your neighbour and say "GUYS"!!!! These beings are full of surprises.

Some guys can really be desperate. And they can really get desperate when they want sex. When they get this desperate, you hear them say stuffs like " Can I put the tip.....",  "OK, can I just rub on it?". Lol, and someone told me a new line now, " Just lemme enter, I won't move". Lol, Ode, were you created to be stagnant and not to move? No allow me send you angry birds o, find a better line. I wonder what ur face will be like if they play that your line all over for you. 

This takes me to those guys that will do anything for a girl's butt abi nyash. The girl no get nyash, the girl no get nyash, na so Oga Fredo take die at the age of 90, lonely and without any wife. Sister no mind them, most of these guys sisters nyash,  flat pass flat screen T.V. Bros get serious with that sister biko, u should love from the inside to the outside. Lol.

Hmmmmm, to those guys that will always complain that they are broke, doing bad, low on cash, can't pay bills, got no money, but you have special money for weed (marijuana). I still wonder how you perform that magic. Them suppose cut off your head, use am drink zobo. Oshisko.

Lol, and to those my niggas on the block that have lost or have been deprived of their hard earned girlfriend, I'm sorry, take heart. Nnah owu ije uwa. Join me on 30th Feburuary. I will be leading a world wide prayer quake against sugar daddies, Malaysian boys and girlfriend stealers that come from nowhere to take our babes. Buy your olive oil and meet me or ICELAW for further direction about the prayer. Each prayer has a particular fee attached to it. Here is the price list attached below;

Girlfriend stealers- #3,000
Girlfriend snatchers- #5,000
Sugar daddies- #10,000
Ex lover rekindled love- #7,000
Malaysian boys- One laptop and #5,000
Cambodian boys- One wrap of marijuana and #2,000. 

I hope I cracked you up, lol, I do this because of you guys, join us next week for another amebo gist time out with Major Boobs.

You can reach Major Boobs on 070372866**...He said I shouldn't complete it, the number of calls he is getting is too much. 

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. So nice dear....lovely post,,
    have i nice week dear...
    lets follow each other?
    kisses from MM
    new post its up
    http://maysesmodamour.blogspot.com/2016/01/over-knees-boots.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, would definitely check you out.

      Delete
  2. hey you!! Miss u...great post
    http://islandchic77.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey you!! Miss u...great post
    http://islandchic77.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making out time to read my blog, Your comments are appreciated.

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images