Style feature: Cassandra Ikegbune

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Style Feature is a new thing on IB, In the course of kick starting it a fashion blogger Cassandra Ikegbunne would be the first to be officially featured.  If you would love to feature on this (MALE or FEMALE) send your pictures to chiemelasteve@gmail.com


 

                                                   Give us some basic information about yourself

My name is Cassandra ikegbune. I'm a Fashion Blogger of http://www.cassiedaves.blogspot.com, a medical student, model, and fashion enthusiast.


                                                     
                                                       What do you love about Fashion?

I love the diversity, I love that you can decide to project an image of yourself from the way you dress. I love that fashion is dynamic, trends never die off.


  

                                                           Who  is your fashion icon? 

I don't really have a fashion icon but there are some people with amazing sense of style that I admire. Not necessarily celebrities, I admire Teff the don, Jennifer oseh, yagazie Emezi,. But I also admire Solange knowles in the foreign scene and Eku Edewor in the nigerian scene


  

                                                     Most Embarrassing fashion moment?

I don't think I can actually remember any but when I look back at some of my old pictures like from 5/6 years ago, I literally just cringe and think to myself I must have looked really awful in those clothes.


  

                                                        Describe yourself in few words? 

I'm quirky, goofy, reserved but definitely someone you want to be around.

  

                                      What is that fashion item you cannot do without? 

Ah my good old black denim pants.

  
  

                                                        What do you do for fun? Fun? 

Lol. I just chill basically. I'm a home person, I can spend all day in bed just reading a book. That's fun to me

  

                                         Can you spend your last money to look good?

I'll rather spend my last money on good food. I'm a foodie lol

 

I love Cassandra's style. So my readers what do you think of her style? Is she a fashionister?
Which of her look is you favourite?
  

  









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for making out time to read my blog, Your comments are appreciated.

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images