LIFE LATELY/BIRTHDAY POST

Monday, August 10, 2015





Wow its another 365 days again, time flies so fast you........Grr its my birthday already ...I don't even know what to type. 

Its 6:56 pm on my birthday eve, I just opened my laptop again thinking of what to type, Well a lot of good things have happened to me this year, One of them is being alive actually, another one is am graduating this year and am going to be keeping it classy.

7:03 pm: Recapping on things I have done over the last 364 and half days, I discovered I have had my fair share of knowing so many things, I got to know so many people ...I made new friends, some other friends I just applied the forgetting those that forgot me principle. And lest I forget I also had my fair share of woman wrapper expedition abi escapades and I would say I learnt a couple of interesting things.

7:08 pm: Pheeew I just remembered I have exam on 12/08/2015 and its supposed to my last paper, and the course is "Biochemical Pharmacology" my fellow Biochemists "hehe They say we are Mechanistic Biologists but I prefer to say we are jack of all trade master of none", Medical Students and other people who came across the course can relate.

7:14 pm: My internet went down, and I figured its time to have a little rest cos i need to do my all nighters, And another thing I need to switch the sim on my toy tecno phone am sure you saw the phone above so I can have people's phone numbers to be able to figure out those entering my naughty list from 10/08/2015 - 10/08/2016.

7:20 pm: Copied this entire post into my notepad to restart the laptop.

7:36 pm: Everything is back to normal, EEDC abi NEPA abi PHCN...Whats their new name in your side..they just brought back the light.

7:42 pm: All those pictures were took during the course of reading for my degree exam, I have weird reading habits though. 

7:44 pm: Happy Married Life to my blog mother jooor oh!!!! Happy birthday to my bae, even though her birthday has passed.

12:00 am, 10/08/2015: Happy Birthday to me and my twinny.
post signature

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Success wishes to you and Happy birthday... Wish you many fruitful and successful years ahead.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful birthday. Greetings and best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy b-day my dreariest Steve wishing u lots of fun hun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to you, Ice! All the best! :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy belated birthday huni....I knew there had to be a reason I loffed you...mwaaahhhhh... where is my kilishi o?

    www.mylifeasmoby.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great post and blog!

    follow?
    http://fashionlikealife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. @"Whats their new name in your side.." hehehehehehhe Madt man! Biko a wanna be like thee when I grow up oh! So i can be Reading with a bottle Joven Capel by the side.. Ooshey! Boss.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making out time to read my blog, Your comments are appreciated.

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images