1000 WAYS TO STYLE YOUR DENIM WEARS

Thursday, December 10, 2015


The denim trend has been one trend that never dies, like from the days of Noah, I can vividly remember in the 90s what was in vogue was the denim Jumpsuit which somehow made its way to this present time, anyway I really think its still cool but unfortunately I can't find any of my baby pictures where I was rocking my denim jumpsuit.
This year I have seen a whole new different version of the jumpsuit which was tagged the "Constructive Jumpsuit".
Constructive Jumpsuit 





The Denim dress was also predominant in the fashion scene this year, but unfortunately I haven't seen any denim dress trend for guys yet.






There were other ways forms of denim outfits which were seen this year with different forms of styling, the denim on denim or the double denim was quite popular, so many bloggers pulled off that look.



FC Barcelona Team


There are several other forms of the denim outfit which can styled in different manners, am quite sure fashion enthusiasts followed these trends from January till this moment. 

Princess wowed us with the black denim












Well these are just a few of the different was of styling your denim outfit I was able to put together. Are you guys wanting for more next year?.

Contributing Bloggers


We have seen some of the various ways of styling the denim outfit, Do you guys want to see more of denim next year?

PS: Some of the images were obtained from the bloggers mentioned, while the rest of them were sourced from google.
post signature

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Great inspiration post! I especially love how the guys rock this trend. Thanks for the feature.
    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omo leMMe not lie.. as i saw 1k ways! Omo ehhnn.. I don already plan to take off ni! lmao! 1k ke! ni aro Kutu kutu (thats Yoruba)ah babanLa AFraid caTSCh me oH!

    That out of the way.. I particularly admire Cassie Davies.. I mean her Style is naturally endearing.. and then Akin.. His style is ghen ghen to the Tee! ran into him at the Future awards.. really Cool guy..

    All in all.. this was a fun view.. Plus that Ladies bag (4th PicShur from base) mmeeehnnn No be here oh! **Throws both hands in the air outta respect. Cheers King Ice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Cassie's look so much that I actually featured it in my "How To Wear Choker Necklaces". I think she rocked it well.

    Also love Desola's bag. I had the opportunity to see it in the flesh. It looks more awesome!

    Nice post.

    Mira La Belle blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi darling, how are you today? I love this, another great post.
    Thank you for sharing this with us.
    Check out my new post if you're interested:
    http://its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk/
    Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bia! Y am I not here lol.. I love the whole look son
    Fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making out time to read my blog, Your comments are appreciated.

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images