JOURNEY TO ENUGU STATE, NIGERIA

Saturday, August 06, 2016







I pride my self in being super lazy sometimes, I can be so lazy that getting out of the bed is usually war, Anyway, when it comes to be travelling I am lazy too, cos I really hate leaving my comfort zone. But that doesn't mean I don't have my fair share of travelling, well its through the internet. Sounds weird right?

Anyway, I managed to hurl myself to Enugu and these are some of the pictures, I visited some places sha. Like I think Coscharis Motors abi Elizade in Enugu, Polo Park Shopping Mall, Celebrity Restaurant, I went to Ogui Layout.....That Eziagu Side to eat correct Abacha "African Salad". It was an exciting trip. But I have hurled my ass back to my base. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for making out time to read my blog, Your comments are appreciated.

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images