AFROCENTRIC x UNTITLED

Friday, September 30, 2016


Looks like the King is back, let me finally clean the remaining cobwebs and scrub the blog clean, mehn i've been on a long break which I don't even know if i will return to again. But I really hope to stick around this time, its just that am having who will take the pictures problem. 






I decided to pair this my ripped jean with an animal skin top and a pair of sandals from a brand which didn't pay for publicity, so I won't be talking about them. Cos I wanted this not so official kinda look. 

Don't forget to subscribe to our mailing list.

-King Ice

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Lovely footwear ice. Good job
    www.stylebybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes the king s back, and we are happy to have him back. Nice sandals.. looks really nice on you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making out time to read my blog, Your comments are appreciated.

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images