OOTD - MONTMARTE, PARIS

Saturday, August 17, 2013




I'm Wearing:

Suit Jacket (Zara Black Tag)
Tank Top (Allsaints)
Jeans (H&M)
Socks (Marc by Marc Jacobs)
Sneakers (New Balance)
Backpack (Marc by Marc Jacobs)
Watch (c/o TKO Watches)
A beautiful day on Montmartre - whoever has been there before, in the beautiful city of Paris, knows why I am wearing Sneakers. Otherwise, I'm wearing a subtle outfit, all black, combining a pinstripe jacket with a loose tank, and a suede backpack. Had I had black sneakers with me, I'd have worn them, but since I didn't, we once again have a pop of color on the feet. French, simple, comfy. Ha.
//
Deutsch kommt ganz bald - 'tschuldigung!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for making out time to read my blog, Your comments are appreciated.

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images