BLUE DNM

Sunday, April 06, 2014




I was caught unawares, talkative moi..LOL 




Chilling in the Lab....LOL, Life of a Science Student.











PICTURES TAKEN BY PRECIOUS OLIVER and EDITED BY ME..

For some time i have been wanting to share my Friday outfit with you guys, and the day finally came...These days am battling with my time...I think i need more than 24hrs a Day, Am in my 3rd year now, Workload increased lol, I now have compulsory four unit courses to Offer, Combined with all the SIWES wahala, Problem of getting a place, Well if i don't get a place i will keep  my Lazy ASS at home and BLOGGGGG...That's BTW with my long story..

Am wearing a V-neck T shirt..I don't even know where i bought it from....and my singlet keeps telling the whole world see me ooo...
My Favourite Blue Jeans.
And My Shoes ASOS plimsolls.



* Oh I forgot to mention ASOS delivers to any where in the NIGERIA provided you use express delivery which is trackable, so you don't keep going to the post office if you use the standard method. ...This is the 2nd time am Shopping on ASOS and shipping to NIGERIA, the first wasn't delivered so i  got a refund....and it was delivered in one week.

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Cool t-shirt, bro! Thanks for stopping by my blog.
    Hen.
    www.henevia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one.
    http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics! Those sneaks are fab. :) T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey :)
    Your blog is really great-i love it so much. Maybe you're interested in following each other ? I would love it ❤ Pls let me know in a comment on my blog
    kisses, Anna ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your shoes!!

    http://emiliasalentoeffettomoda.altervista.org/woman-in-blue/

    grazie
    Mari

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making out time to read my blog, Your comments are appreciated.

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images