MINIMALISM

Monday, June 22, 2015





Wow I didn't know July is around the corner already, Our counterparts abroad are already probably experiencing summer. Well here, we have summer all year round. Lately I have lost my Blog Mojo mehn, I find it difficult taking picture these days, I have lost my street style vibe, I can't even do that cooperate look sev. Lately I have been into sandals cos its usually comfortable walking around with, you know most times you wake up and you feel like not wearing anything like shoes that day.
For this post I just decided to keep everything simple, I don't really like all these type of outfits that make me uncomfortable especially with the sun. I paired this die hard yellow shirt with a blue denim Jean and this sandal that was rejected by everybody in my house the day my mum bought it.
The day i took these pictures, it was like my picture craze was activated that day, I took over fifty pictures that day (I know you all think am a freak, Yes I am a freak.....I actually got over 4000 pictures of my self), but there is one that always makes me laugh when I look at it, unfortunately its not going to be seen on the blog. Lets just say anytime I look at that picture, I would be like "I didn't know am this tall".
Outfit Details

Shirt; Boutique
Trouser; Boutique
Sandal: Boutique

NB: Sorry, I usually don't pay attention to the names of the stores I buy my stuff except its online
Shot with; iPad mini with retina display, Edited with; Corel paintshop pro X7 and Adobe Photoshop CC 2014
post signature

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Simple and cute. :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like! July is my birth month!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the simplicity of your look and no you aren't a freak for having so many pictures, you should see my pictures and these happens to a lot of bloggers

    Www.damiesdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. heheheheheheheheh See this one is forming fine boy up and down.. i piRRy you... heheheheheh @ We have Summer all year long.. Mehn Ice for the ladies ehhnnn... Eeezz not a joking Sturvzz oh! Sometimes ehhnnnn... this Lagos sun reach to 2 bundles Fry plantain sev.. **Wears Evil Grin... nice picSHurs.. Plus that shirt is Ghen ghen like that... Oooossshhheey Big boy... Boutique things... Biko can i be like thee when I grow older please... Wait! Hold on!! Did you say that you have 4k picSHurs of yaself?! Bia.. inaPuAra?! Should we find rope to tie you?! Should we be Afraid?! aha! haba?! Kilode?! Delete key for ya phone no dey work again?! hmmmnn **deep sigh.. As regards ya case ehnnn.. the Igwe and council must hear this.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oga hafa nah! You neFer minimal finish?! I go send boys come kidnap you oh! **Wears Pete Edochie's evil face :(

      Delete
  5. I like how simple the outfit but looks good on you :D
    I followed your blog, mind checking and following back my blog?

    xoxo
    amfiba
    amfiba.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. GO to the river side sit for 30mins .. you will get inspirations. I love the new blog
    NEW POST: http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/06/baseball-cap-and-off-gold.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. looool @i am a freak!
    :)

    www.folasoasis.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally get, blogging isn't as easy as it seems but I've found that you can get the inspiration to blog by having a model blog. You could try finding a male fashion blogger to get inspired.
    All About Urbane Street Style!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your posts always entertain and amuse me! just like this article ♥

    New style post now posted sweetie :)
    http://contemporaryboy.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely post!
    check out my blog + follow back?

    xo,
    Jess | wildvagabondss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making out time to read my blog, Your comments are appreciated.

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images