STYLE FEATURE: CHRISTIANA KAYODE

Monday, January 27, 2014

Hello My Wonderful Blog readers,  This a new week and first style feature for the week is Christiana, To feature for this segment send your pictures to chiemelasteve@gmail.com. Have a wonderful week ahead.


              Displaying IMG_20131024_123839.jpg





Give us some basic information about yourself: My name is Christiana Kayode but I go by Krystine. I'm 18 turning 19 in few months time. I was born and raised in Nigeria but I live in the U.S.

What can you not be caught doing? I can not be caught smoking cigarettes


              Displaying IMG_20131214_070844.jpg


What do you love about Fashion? I love fashion because it serves as self expression to me.

Who  is your fashion icon? My fashion icon is Rita Dominic. 


Most Embarrassing fashion moment: My most embarrassing fashion moment was the time I went to a cookout wearing a dress. I Ate so much and the zip of my dress spoilt. It was really embarrassing as I had to use my blazer to cover it up. It was so hot that day.


           Displaying IMG_20140117_091920.jpg


Describe yourself in few words: I am a college student studying chemistry but have passion for fashion.

What is that fashion item you cannot use? The fashion item I cannot use is a black lip stick. Though I'm not scared to try new stuffs but I have this huge feelings that it won't look good on me 


                          Displaying IMG_17203253760993.jpeg


What do you do for fun? I love shopping. I do it for fun. I also like going to movie theaters and cooking.

Can you spend your last money to look good? Yes, I can spend my last money to look good and I did it many times.


What's your view about Icelaw Blog? To be sincere, I do not know anything about this blog till I got an email inviting me to check out the link. What I found most interesting about it is the fashion trends and tips. It really helps. Overall, I like the Icelaw Blog.


              Displaying IMG_128308135809824.jpeg


           Displaying IMG_20131016_181744.jpg

              Displaying IMG_20131211_183639.jpg



I love her style...What Do You Think Of Her Style?? Are You Feeling It?? Is She A Fashionister????
Have a fabulous week 
To view the previous style feature click HERE


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for making out time to read my blog, Your comments are appreciated.

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images