SUNFLOWER BLOGGER AWARD X WTMR AWARD X LIEBSTER AWARD

Saturday, July 19, 2014


Got 3 blogger Awards over a couple of months now, and it was during the period I was writing my exam, so I didnt make a post till i just got nominated fot another by Tolu. Thanks Tolu

Recently I was nominated for the Sunflower Blogger awards by Lhurve/Tolu. Thanks Sophia.

The rules are as follows:
1. Share 11 facts about yourself
2. Answer the questions set by the blogger that nominated you
3. Nominate bloggers
4. Set 7 questions for nominated bloggers

FACTS ABOUT ME

1. I am from Abia State, Nigeria.
2. Am a geek, I love anything Computer or related things.
3. I can draw, Do a little web designing, I can also draw building plans.
4. My favorite colours include pink, white, black, blue, any colour with dark shade.
5. I tend to be shy when am in the midst of strangers but crazy when am with my friends.
6. I don't have a favorite food.
7. Am so attached to my glasses but i don't sleep or bath with them though.
8. Am addicted to buying shoes, Electronic Gadgets.
9. I don't have a favorite book.
10. I don't joke with Cartoon Network.
11. My favorite Cartoon for now is RIO.

QUESTIONS ASKED BY TOLU

1.  Where are you from? Abia State, Nigeria.
2. How would you describe your style?  My style is just simple, It depicts me, I don't follow a particular trend cos others do so.........i.e I don't wear what I don't like.
3. What's your favorite novel? I will mention two; Gifted Hands and Think Big.
4. Are you an introvert or an extrovert? I would say am an Ambivert; cos I can be an introvert and also an extrovert, depends on the situation.
5. What's your favorite colour? pink, white, black, blue, any colour with dark shade.
6. Video games or soap opera? I can't answer, cos i love both of them lol.
7. If you were the opposite sex for one day, what would you do? Kai, this question hard ooo, I would just enjoy it. 

I NOMINATE THE FOLLOWING FOR SUNFLOWER AWARD

1. Bella Pummarola
2. Beauty
3. Ivan The TrendySurfer
4. Melody
5. Fola
6. Temidayo Adegbite
7. Sarah
8. Missy May
9. Damie
10. Marija

MY OWN QUESTIONS

1. How did you start your Blog?
2. Were you named after anybody?
3. Describe your style?
4. What is your favourite fashion item?
5. Do you have any guilty pleasures?
6. Do you like your handwriting?
7. What is first thing you notice about people?

LIEBSTER AWARD


Guys I was nominated for Liebster Award by Oluwadamilola of Damie's Diary, Its actually my first, Thank You Damie.

The Liebster award rules are:

~ You must link back to the person who nominated you.
~ You must answer the 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you.
~ You must pick 11 nominees with under 200 or 2000 followers to answer you questions.
~ You cannot nominate the person that nominated you.
~ You must let the nominees know you have nominated them.

DAMIE'S QUESTIONS

1. What made you decide to own a blog? I started my blog around 2011, when i was learning the rudiments of web designing, i needed a platform to learn with.
2. Have you ever had any MAJOR outfit disaster before? Nooo
3. Inspiration for blog posts? Hmmmm, Most times I checkout pintrest, my inspiration comes generally from meeeeeeeeee.
4. Dream location? I have so many places i would love to visit.
5. Weird fact about yourself. Am scared of falling in love.
6. Most expensive fashion item you own? Damiano Chiappini Hand Made Shoes.
7. Are you an introvert or extrovert? Ambivert
8. Favorite blog? ONE DAPPER STREET
9. Novels /music or movies? Music and Movies, i read novels though.
10. Favourite meal? I don't have any.....I LOVE FOOD
11. Most beautiful place you have visited? Cyberspace.

MY QUESTIONS

I will ask the same set of questions abeg......

1. What made you decide to own a blog?
2. Have you ever had any MAJOR outfit disaster before?
3. Inspiration for blog posts?
4. Dream location ?
5.Weird fact about yourself.
6. Most expensive fashion item you own?
7. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
8. Favorite blog?
9. Novels /music or movies?
10. Favourite meal?
11. Most beautiful place you have visited?

MY NOMINEES

7. Sophia

WONDERFUL TEAM MEMBER READERSHIP AWARD
 

I was nominated for the Wonderful Team Member Readership Award by Temi.

Rule:
1. The Nominee of the Wonderful Team Member Readership Award shall display the logo on his/her post/page and/or sidebar.

2. The Nominee shall nominate 10 readers they appreciate over a period of 7 days (1 week) – this can be done at any rate during the week. It can be ALL on one day or a few on one day and a few on another day, etc.

3. The Nominee shall name his or her Wonderful Team Member Readership Award nominees on a post or on posts during the 7 day (1 week) period.

4. The Nominee shall make these rules, or amended rules keeping to the spirit of the Wonderful Team Member Readership Award, known to each reader s/he nominates.

5. The Nominee must finish this sentence and post: ”A Great reader is…” ?

My Answer:
A great reader is one who is vast in reading and is able to comprehend what has been read. 
 
MY NOMINEES 

5. Melody Jacob of melodyjacob1.blogspot.com

6. Fola of www.folasoasis.com

7. Busola Coutts of www.thefashionstirfry.com/

8. Ronii Davies of www.ironyoflhurve.blogspot.com/

10. Jackie Harrison of tifi11.blogspot.com


****
A great reader of Icelaw Blog is one who loves this blog,  reads it regularly and takes time to drop comments.


This last section was composed hurriedly, so if i didn't mention you its not that I don't appreciate your comments, but i hurrying so i could sleep. lol

 
post signature

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Congrats on the awards ;) Thanks for sharing a little bit of you with us! And thank you so much for nominating me, so sweet ;) xoxo
    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chiamaka Abasilim21 July 2014 at 13:08

    Congrats on the awards

    http://thinkworkandgo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautycindy200221 July 2014 at 15:06

    Thanks for the tag dear
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrates cutie!! Scared of falling in love? - Then pls walk in love sha! Lol! Nice to meet youuuuuu.... Appreciate the nomination so much! :-)


    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehehehehe, Walking.....NOOO....I dont want to fall down and hurt my self..Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for nominating me. Will work on this as soon as I can.

    Kreyola Jounerys

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your awards! And major aww at being afraid of falling in love :)

    Hayfa

    www.londonloafers.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making out time to read my blog, Your comments are appreciated.

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images