RAILWAY 2

Saturday, August 16, 2014








This is a second installment for my railway series and this time around i found an abandoned train, this shoot with this outfit wasn't planned, I decided to switch to a black Polo because the i took pictures with the intended outfit wasn't really awesome. Sounds funny and Weird, I carry another set of clothes most of the time i want to take pictures for my blog......... Well a lot has happened since the last post; Am now an intern in a research institute, My camera is now misbehaving so i was/am limited to four pictures only. And hmmm talking about my birthday let me give you guys a small summary; some of my very stingy girlfriends spared 2 minutes to post on my wall, the moderately stingy ones spared N 4( 4 Naira) to text me , the sweethearts sent texts and called on phone.....The very wicked ones didn't text or call at all....I appreciate my fellow bloggers who showed me love on that day jare.....And before I go, I want to LOC (Dreadlocs) my hair, still thinking of what i will look like and what my lecturers would say...This should prolly be the End of my story till next time.

My Outfit Details;

Blue Jean 
Black Polo
Converse (All Star)
My Backpack

post signature

You Might Also Like

35 comments

  1. I love this railway series, wish I'd taught about it myself #sobs
    Cool outfit, can't wait to see the next railway post.
    www.ironyoflhurve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being an intern. Hope you had a nice birthday all together. The photos are cool and the train shots are just as cool. Nice outfit.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your internship, I love the railway shots and I always carry all outfit when doing my shoots so its not weird at all.

    PrincessAudu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic photographs! & Best of luck. :D

    ♥ | www.connect-the-cloths.com | xoxo
    http://blogspotter.co/connect-the-cloths/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Abeg leave the girls alone! No bi demma fault - economy make hard! Lool! Dem try sha! I love these shots and you got a lovely smile. Congrates on the internship - learn hard. As for the locs....if your parents no go bore you, then...............................
    Peace!


    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome outfit and picture love it.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dope series! Happy to hear your bday went well overall. And congrats on the internship, btw I think locs would look great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pictures, hun ^_^

    Kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  9. lolol your girl friends sha .... don't wear dreads biko. i think you far better without it, btw nice sneaker

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing casual look ! nice pics .


    xx
    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your denim!
    /Madison
    http://fashiontalesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look good! Love the railway photos!

    xx

    www.junewantsitall.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing pictures!!! I love them!


    XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love From Simmie21 August 2014 at 14:40

    great post love, gorgeous bag :)

    check out Jeremy Scott's Fall Winter 2014 Adidas collection at www.lovefromsimmie.com

    lots of love. Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely

    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2014/08/blue-maxi-dress-play.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks Simmie, The Collection looks great

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beauty Ah dey tell u ooooo, after dem go fine who go take them out

    ReplyDelete
  18. Many, they only come whenever they are in Need

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making out time to read my blog, Your comments are appreciated.

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images