WILD GOOSE CHASE

Sunday, December 14, 2014








Whats up people, how was your weekend, who hates mondays just like me, its very annoying every time I remember monday, Another thing harmattan unveiled its self here about three days ago and harmattan isn't my friend, most people hate it cos of the dust, but i  hate it cos I can't do anything that increases my rate of metabolism while am exposed to the breeze like running, I nearly passed out this morning cos i jogged to a friends house. well well let me stop feeding you guys with boring stories. I wore this on friday, I had serious plans that friday,  Like Stamping my log book and going to bank to make deposit, but along the line things changed I didn't receive the money I was supposed to deposit. But  i still needed to go bank..............well this story would be continued in My Krazy Life. Well for this outfit i decided to keep it smart and simple with a little bit of layering. 

The title of this post is quite funny, it was derived after reminiscing the events of the day.

Do you guys remember when I used to cry for data, Now I have unlimited access to internet but am looking for movies to download, So pls suggest 2014 movies and interesting TV series for me to check out cos i know my xmas would be boring as usual without movies.






You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. i like ice
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yello Papi....Lookin' good there! Now I gotta wait for the next series on 'My Krazy Life'...I really wanna know what is up with the banker...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unlimited data??? How come? Somebody is seriously lucky. Your outfit is simple and chic, it seems black on black is here to stay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ice Armani! lookinnggggg sharp! hehehehehehe nigga so you are still on the bank issue!? Mehn guy, you get faith Pass Abraham oooo! heheheheheh Nice one. I love the pants oh Biko, would it be too much if I asked to borrow them for a bit?! **Clears throat.. How are things with our Blog wife going?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ice ice ice!!!! looking great man :-)


    JOIN MY HOLIDAY GIVEAWAY - WIN $50 in GIFT CARDS for EAST DANE

    enter here: ' Jon's Holiday Giveaway '

    Greets Jon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, you can always come and borrow, what are niggaz for. My brother bank issues is on pause for now

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol yes oooo, I just got lucky this period. Thanks for stopping by dear

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making out time to read my blog, Your comments are appreciated.

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images