ME, MY PHOTOGRAPHY AND I

Friday, December 05, 2014


The location of this picture is the Lawn in front of the Biotechnology Unit of National Root Crops Research Institute. 

Traffic in my City
This was captured on the road that leads to Akwa Ibom State from Umuahia on my to work, I wanted to make video and brag about no Traffic in my City. But the traffic was hell, I didn't even go to work that day again

Mechanic Village

This image was captured in a Mechanic Village, The mechanic village is along Enugu - Port Harcourt Expressway.

The village landscape.

I captured this image when i went to my mother's village, I wanted to do a post on what they think africa looks like i kept postponing it.

Pictures of the village though. I really like all this ancient buildings, mind you their are fine buildings there ooo.


More pictures.

My Disney Land
My Favourite Image, I instantly fell in love with it, after a second look on this image, i remembered Disney Land, its my own Disney Land.


The Village

F.G.C Ikot Ekpene

I graduated from F.G.C Ikot Ekpene and am proud of it, This is a part of the male hostel of F.G.C Ikot Ekpene.

NRCRI Dam

This is also one of my favourite images, This a dam situated where i work.

Lately i found my self being so into photography, I have even toyed with the idea of having a diploma in photography, Well this is just some of my work. 

New Update on my GTB crush coming soon.

You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. Great Photography; very colorful.
    Have a great weekend.

    beautysworld-beauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning photos! The colors are fantastic

    Made in Mauve

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pics.
    Which camera do you use???
    Divadiari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful, dear. Great shots! :)
    Have a blessed day!


    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. The video Landscape is my fav
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very lovely...your HDR style is very unique on its own.

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!! Yo Brover mi, you get talent oooo! I thought your talent was just in pursuing woman like me, but this pictures above prove other wise. my i am impressed. Bigger you I pray. I saw the first picture and was like dayummmm!! Mehn this is some real Talent. You are good oh!


    **Light bulb-Idea on the GT bank toasting: What if ehn, what if you tell the customer care babe that you would like to do a photo shoot of her for your Blog. We could do a pack of complimentary cards that go for 2k a pack, and make it dope stating Ice law CEO at the back :).. Trust me, she will fall for it, Ladies like to be appreciated nah, and trust me if you want a queen, then let her know she is a queen. Cheers ice, GOD go make us bigger sir. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks beauty, I really appreciate you stopping by

    ReplyDelete
  9. High chief Dii money, I hail sir, thanks for stopping by

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sogie Iggs, thanks for stopping by... Sony DSC 5000, IPhone

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making out time to read my blog, Your comments are appreciated.

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images