MY 2014 JOURNEY

Thursday, December 25, 2014


Looking back to the beginning of this year,  When I got serious with this blogging thingy,  I never knew I could stay put till now.  Funny enough,  throughout my blog journey this I have met amazing people.

I would like to use this opportunity to thank the different people who made this year a success.

My photographers:

At different times of the year this people were behind the amazing the pictures, shooting with them was really fun, the first time I did a shoot with Kaycee Koncepts Studios, I realised I was still shy when it comes to taking pictures, Shooting with these other guys was way cooler, wish I do take behind the scene pictures so you guys can know what its like. 

Nnaemeka Mpamah (IG @bowlerboi
Ikechukwu Oscar (IG @ikechukwu_oscar)
Precious Oliver 
Xammie Chukz (IG @mrlow_key)
Kaycee Koncepts Studio (IG @kayceekoncepts
Chidiebere Chukz 
Caseybear
KC 
My kid sister and lots more I can't even remember their names.


My fellow bloggers who featured me:

Alabi Oluwadamilola; Damie is such an amazing writer and fashion blogger, her featuring me on her blog I  can't really remember how it happened, but Damie featured me on the first of april this year.


Ronii Davies:  I call her different names which is our secret, She is an amazing fashion blogger and photographer.


Buiti: Beauty, I call her mami and she calls me her blog son, I remember the first day she commented, the second time she suggested something. and she has stuck around since then.  


Trendy Rammy: Ramat is a versatile blogger, She blogs about anything you  can think of.

I want to appreciate my blog readers,  there is always joy in my heart whenever I open blogger and check my blog stats,  it gives a sense of accomplishment no matter how low the number might be. My friends who drop comments,  ones who prefer to read and run without commenting,  my family members,  they prefer reading without commenting.  Lol they would call later and say you are doing a great job.

I thank God for his Grace and you guys so much for your support and I wish you guys would be there to support me next year.

Wishing you merry Xmas and a prosperous new year.

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Same to you Son.
    God bless your work
    Fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Godfirst Chukwuma26 December 2014 at 21:15

    Happy Yuletide bro . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one Oga boss, bigger you i pray come 2015. It was a great run in 2014. Thank you for being there sir, you did us at the Yoing and Confused blog a great honor with your huge ghen ghen support.. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great journey it was, looking forward to next year!! Enjoy your weekend Steve.

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool post. Happy holidays ! x

    www.thisfashionloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great journey!! All the best for 2015. :-)


    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great choices :)

    Agnes x

    http://Blvckbee.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making out time to read my blog, Your comments are appreciated.

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images