6 SHADES OF WHITE

Friday, April 03, 2015








Hey Homies!!!!! Hows it been going with you guys, Compliments of the season ooo, This degree exam isn't giving me time oooo, I wanted to do a photo shoot yesterday but i couldn't even do it, had to take care of a couple things in sch and pay some bills....I didn't even meet up with paying the bills but I thank God for Quickteller. 

Shout out to all those people who have been checking on me, asking when I will do a post.....Duru, Tosyne, My Blog Mother Buiti, My friends in sch too. I took this picture a long time ago before my laptop gave up on me, its the last picture I edited with that Laptop. The outfit was a simple one, since most of you know am not a big fan of accessories, the last time i spent 15k to buy a watch.......the way i lost it was mysterious. Well till we meet again. There are a lot of things in stock let me just finish my exams. 

Happy Weekend, Happy Easter

post signature

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. beautycindy20023 April 2015 at 19:36

    Good to see you again son. Miss ya..
    Fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good, Ice. Love the outfit.
    Happy Easter :)


    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Dearie....I miss u plenty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea...Thanks Boss...U never introduce your self.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My bad. I blog at www.blogoratti.blogspot.com
    @iamblogoratti

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice shoes chi... cool outfit too. how are you?

    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice outfit, good luck with your exams :) x

    http://machachu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey babe, how are you?
    Great post though, i love it, thanks for sharing..
    Follow back if you don't mind.. :P

    Visit me whenever you have time;
    www.its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk

    Anyway have a good day!
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooossshheeeyyy! Turn UP! See my boss looking frosh and fresh like Ice Fish! Chisos.. So you can fine like this?! Chei!! A neFer hexsperred it oh!! Oh mehn!!! no be small thing oh! Chisos!!! **Cleans Face.. A don beliFit.. heheheh! Ossshhheeeeyyyy Turn uP!.. This post is amazing aswear.. I mean Turn Down for What ma Nigga?! We only Turning up Jo!! iLikey.. Best Wishes with your degree exams.. Knock them outta the park mbok, and make them Lecturers ask the million Dollar kweshion which goes.. Course Rep, Who is this boy that is getting all the A's?! Let the people of the lord say ooosssshhheeeyyy! Cheers Bruv.. I dedicate the mention to www.janylbenylshares.com as mother lit the match that set my confusions on fire.. **Shines teeth..

    ReplyDelete
  10. lol at blog mother. nice post
    www.folasoasis.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. looking dapper in white
    http://faithheartfashion.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looking good in white :) and goodluck in your exam.

    FASHION REHAB

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super fly look man! white is good for you :-) hehe
    New look on the blog: RAW SOLDIER
    Greets Jon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making out time to read my blog, Your comments are appreciated.

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images