THOUGHTS FROM MY CHAIR

Friday, March 13, 2015

Hello Fam,  how y'all doing,  I know you guys have expected My krazy Life post for a long time.  
Am sorry I really don't have an excuse ooo
By now,everybody wants to know what's up with the Banker chick, well that one is story for another day. So today, I officially want to kick off My Krazy Life for this year. So for the first post am going to talk on random stuffs. 

Oya, let's look at this dating stuff through my confused eyes.  Most times the word or the sentence "I love you" scares the hell out me when it comes from most people, though many would regard it as the magical word when it comes to woman toasting business. 
One of these days I sat down and started reminiscing on my life,  the girls I dated,  the ones who felt I dated/dating them. 

I could vividly remember on some occasions,  after I broke up with my last official girlfriend  more than 1095 days ago,  my friends would say "Ice why don't you want to date again or are you gradually liking boys"  Sometimes they go as far as taking me to places where I can see more than 10 girls *sighs* The issue then  was let me just make a choice and everything would be taken care of,  but I never really liked any.During the last days of my last relationship,  a girl came into the picture, We were quite close and I got to like. After the break up, I then Iiked her even more. Guess what? I Don't think she liked me back, cos I heard all she said behind my back. ‎

It was until recently that I was seeing a movie and I learnt that was called "Unrequited Love" and the twisted aspect of that "Unrequited Love" is that you don't even know how to end it.  Most people pull through successfully but most people pass through emotional wreck,  but I think i pulled through successfully lol . Some of my friends call me the "Legendary Switch" cos most times I change the girls like I buy new shoes, but that life is boring sometimes and your finances is always on the down side. But after thinking for a while,  I realized that what made me switch successfully was because I never really cared or worried about most of those ladies. ‎
I have always looked for answers regarding several questions.  Most times why I act the way I act,  one of them was why I could just switch successfully,  my elder sister answered that for me, she told me "you were able to do that cos you never liked any of them".  I remember also asking her "Is it a must that one must date" she told me "NO" but if I finally find someone I really really like and worry about she would guide me. So my fragile heart wouldn't be shattered just like some people would say or let's say the impact wouldn't be much.

So far I have learnt a couple of things,  especially when it comes to dealing with "Unrequited Love".... We all have to understand that things doesn't just work out the way we want them,  especially all things love and relationship thing. 

Life lately; 

1. This final year isn't giving me time,  after all the hustle I finally got a supervisor... It's a story for another day sha. 

2. Exam is around the corner no time for pictures 
Please bear with me‎

3. A lot has been happening in My Krazy Life but I don't know if the people involved would want me to share. 

Finally I spoke with Ribena on phone,  mehn her voice is over the moon,  with her porsche accent,  she doesn't even know that Ice doesn't hear English in the night.... But I thank God for smartphone,  I used Google translate to translate her speech into my igbotic English hahahaha ... Duru woman wrapper mood activated... Get ready to compete with me ooooo,  cos am not even letting go like I did the last time.‎

Hope my rant was understood
Have a good weekend.

Till we meet again
post signature

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Finally since 19kokoro something that I joined this blog.. i am FINALLY first to comment! Whose bad?! gang?! Whose Bad?! Ooosssshhheey Turn up! Guy i had to steal 1 hr form work time to come here cause you are my realest gee..


    Baba life is bloody confusing yeah, and Final year had pass 1-4 togera, but just take your time and you will be fine.. About Ribena.. hehehehehehe If I see you anywhere near my Baby's blog or anything of sort, lmao! Amma gonna shoot you in the head.. Twale baba, this was a ghen ghen read.. I dedicate the Mention to www.janylbenylshares.com as she lit the match that set my confusions on fire,, and the crowd goes Yyyyyeeeeaaahh mehn. You na sure guy all time everytime. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol and smh!! So you're one of the guys who bi messing with girls abi!! Abi you know sey life fi switch around huh? Lol! Talk about changing gals like I change my clothes - Boy is you crazy? Oh yeah your Krazy Life abi! Lol.
    Good luck with exams and make yourself and me proud.


    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm interesting post lol

    good luck with your exam

    have a lovely day x

    http://its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya Papi! It's been a while I read from you! Phew!!! Now this is one way to catch up eh..

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol hahahhahahh na comment chi

    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the insight into your life. I think it's interesting how a lot of our woes, especially romantic ones, can prove to be so universal. Everyone is trying to figure out life in their own time and their own way. We'll get it soon enough though lol. Interesting post ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. very nice post!!

    http://islandchic77.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautycindy200216 March 2015 at 17:51

    Hhahhaha you like ribena too.. ok let me watch home video
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. 'last official girlfriend ' that's the one I'm sticking to. Oya what of the unofficial ones oooo?
    All the best with your exams.

    Www.damiesdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love- that scary four letter word... Final year no be beans, you're in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Icceeeeeeeee.... You Berra coma and update Ya blog nah orr!!! Your Kidnap is suree.. **Wears Straight face..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making out time to read my blog, Your comments are appreciated.

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images