LATE NIGHT THOUGHTS

Saturday, April 18, 2015




Following our normal day to day routine which could be to 9 to 5 for the workers and 8 to probably 6 for students like us. Aft‎er the days activities we go home,  then observe our regular rituals just before we go to bed, which is our"Late Night Thoughts" pondering over several activities of the day and  we also plan for the future. I will tell you how mine went. After spending sometime in school, I headed into town to take care of some issues. I stopped over at a shop to purchase that drink that is making the youths of 21st century go crazy "ORIJIN". I came back home,  I removed my shirt,  my t-shirt,  my Aba made sandal,  next stop was food. I ate then took my bath afterwards . Then I had to pay Facebook a visit. After all this I realised it was time for my time out.

As the time for my late night thoughts approached,  I brought out my immaculate white head phones,  plugged it into my phone,  next stop was my music player... All this was to get me ready for my "late night thoughts". I played tracks from Kendrick Lamar's ,to pimp a butterfly, gradually moving to other tracks what would actually facilitate the mood I really crave for at that point in time.


Sitting down on my special chair,  I reminisced on the days activities. I remembered  my conversations with people,  my mind focused on one statement I made during my conversation with a friend. During the course of our discussion I told her "I am way more complicated that I don't understand myself and I don't even know why I end up liking those who are way more complicated than I am". that was after she asked if I have finally gotten a new catch or still liking the present girl. Thoughts of that statement took me a couple of days back, precisely about 1185 days back....



Earlier this semester, I got a new friend along the line and I liked her as usual. I became curious,  I started trying to find out stuffs about her with my crude knowledge of psychology and sociology Ihave been learning from my summer bestie I started my quest,  After stalking her on Facebook I discovered she likes writing and most of her write up describes a complicated individual even though we writers tend to paint most real stories as fiction and that also depicts a secretive individual,  You know stalking girls on Facebook gives you the opportunity of finding out your rivals if you are in that love game quest. After careful analysis of all my findings I was able to conclude she is way more complicated than I am.


But I still wanted to express my feelings. I wanted to tell her the way I feel cos they say life is too short to hold back those type of things,  but my several fears keep holding me back. The fear of that dreaded answer NO,  which may be accompanied by a statement such as "I am disappointed in you" which comes when you have been probably Brotherzoned orJegazoned (A new word that came into existence after the presidential elections),  The fear of being used as a Subject matter in ladies late night jist which is actually inevitable.


There is an irony about writing which most people haven't figured out yet "No matter how hard we may paint a write up to look like fiction, on close examination there is an atom of feeling which actually inspired that post.‎

This is my complicated life and I am on a quest to change it.

Do you ever get this way?‎
post signature

You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. I like the new blog theme, homie. Nice!! :)
    I tire for your girls matter seff. Ha!!

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.... This blog has come a long way and I've really missed a lot. Nice write up trust me u're good and I can figure actually what it entails I mean that fiction with some truth....

    I love the blog template and everything. So cool and welcoming

    ReplyDelete
  3. Son focus! Leave woman oo
    Fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. First off,am so stealing your blog template...nice, every girl knows when you are psychoanalyzing her,stick to being a friend ist. If she s yours,she will stay.

    www.mahkaravesnrants.blogspot.com hope u pay me a visit...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Psychoanalyzing someone....some habits never die, Most times its what i do when am extremely bored and I need a spark. But all the same I use it to study people. thanks for ur advice.

      Delete
  5. Firstly, she probably knows you are psycho-analyzing her, secondly, the shit I post on facebook doesn't really depict my thoughts or feelings and lastly, "no" doesn't kill and you will never find out if she likes you too if you don't say something. Get it out of your chest and move on.

    http://thinkworkandgo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amaka most people don't help it, Facebook, BBM, Whatsapp status at one point in time reveals the actual feeling of most people.

      Delete
  6. HmmmnN!! See Ice sounding all Tush and Pimmped up oh! Chisos!! What happened to my Crazy yeye friend!!!! oh NO!!!! I haf lost my Crazy STUPID but Fun Friend.. **Crying in Spanish hehehehheeh I liked this post Ice Baba, particularly cause you could change from being a normal Razz STUPID and CRAZY person like myself, to a tush proper reasoning brother.. **Covers face.. Brover.. Follow ya heart mate! Dont over think it! Love is a choice, not an Emotion.. If you see a girl you admire, even if you just want sex with her at first.. but as long as you see something you like, then you can choose to love her... No! That s what scares you?! a NO?! Common NO?! hehehehehe **In www.theaternotes-naija.blogspot.com 's voice... Chief of Staff, if i tell you how many No's I haf goRRen in my 243 years 4 months and 10 days of existence ehhhnnn, you will laugh at me.. But a NO means you are still single... and inevitably available to Mingle.. Dont sweat it Baba.. You only Live once, so live your life with as much passion as you can muster.. Dance like no one is watching.. Kick of your shoes and haf mad fun... Dont sweat it Baba, your own geh will come.. lasts last if they dont come yeah, we end up as gigolos picking up hawt young gehs, or as Cougar materials heheheh.. That dont sound bad does it?! hehehehe berra pay No attention to the Devil in me talking oh! Oooosssshheeey Turn uP! This was a fun read mehn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yo! Mmmaaaaa Niggaa.. Hope you are doing Berra now Sir.. and the unending WOMAN confusions e haf clear?! **Wears Evil smile... Will call you in a bit Oga Boss.. Cause as I don get Alert na #GODWIN.. hehehehe Cheers Boss...

      Delete
  7. ohh let me start by saying nice blog layout...hmmn..ice in woman trap lols
    i will leave my remaining comments for bbm...x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice looking blog Steve. You doing big things now :D.

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  9. Uhhhhh I am loving this new look....It doesn't look so clustered......cool Papi!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice blog lay out. I haven't been here in a minute. How is your new job going?

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow it quite interesting

    www.braveheartnaija.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hiya i see some changes here new theme, lovely post love ur style of writing and id say tell her how u feel maybe not yet try spending time with her then see how it goes, if u dont risk it u might lose it, i had to make the first move with my current boyfriend 9 months ago and now were engaged so u kno ;)
    thanks for sharing this with us.

    Massive INTERNATIONAL giveaway on my blog!
    www.its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk

    Have a lovely week!
    Stay in touch.
    Kisses!

    Dominica S.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You just need to do it not over analyze it!!! Great layout! xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice post, i love the new look chi..
    NEW BLOG POST : MELODY JACOBS BLOG http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. You and your confused fellow womaniser, if I catch you two ehn!!
    I comment my reserve

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello people, I saw this tourism app named “Eko Tourist” on Playstore designed by a Nigerian and it provides a complete tour guide to Lagos showing Places, People, Festivals, Events, Hotels, Hospitals, Brands, Beaches, Parks, Restaurants, Cinemas, Schools, and other things across Lagos City. It seems to be of great help, so I felt I should share. link http://cygeria.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making out time to read my blog, Your comments are appreciated.

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images