SEMINAR IN STYLE

Saturday, May 09, 2015

selfie
Ice and Eby

Ice and JCJ, He is my namesake "Chiemela"

Ice and Chidinma, She has been a sweetheart since first year.
Selfie with my course mates

Dem Boiz; Fred, Ice, Kasi, Ebube

Fred, Kasi, Ice, Ebube, Richy

Ice and Ebube

Lab Selfie

Ice and Kingsley Peters

See my friend behind me



Ice and Precious

Ice and Kasi

Heya Fam!!! How are guys doing? Mehn its been three fucking weeks since my last post, in Erniesha's Voice "Fuck my life mehn", I logged into blogger this evening and i was amazed on the number of page views Late Night Thoughts had, it was way much better than The first and second installment of My Krazy Life in terms of page views, Six shades of white did good too, I really appreciate you guys for the love.

So whats been keeping me busy lately? Its my seminar ooo but I thank God, I defended on Wednesday and according to those who watched me defend, they said "I did good". Hehehe I know some of you must be wondering sup with the two outfits, Well according to the inital plan, I was supposed to be first person to defend on tuesday but alas change of plans, I became the second to the last on wednesday. So I wore the Green shirt and Ash trouser on Tuesday then the Blue shirt and Gray trouser on wednesday.

On tuesday morning, I wore the gray trouser to school, one of the first set of girls who saw me shouted "I didn't know plain trouser would look good on you, its actually the first time am seeing you on plain trouser".....Bla Bla Bla I can't remember any interesting thing that happen again on tuesday apart from me watching my friends defend. I hope you guys are doing good?

Spoiler: The picture quality is a little bit awful cos of motion blur.

Have a great Weekend and a Nice week ahead.
post signature

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. nice to have you back. cool pictures.
    www.deemako.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the shirt is not my size but i fit adjust am na...shey? And so for this reason i have two things to take from your wardrobe....hehe

    www.mylifeasmoby.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooosssshhheeeey Turn uP! Ice for the Ladies.. hehehehe See how you are smiling like a crayfish on any picSHur that has woman on it.. Kai ye haf spoil.. Inshort I am suspeRRing you oh! hehehe Nice one Oga boss.. and i must add that You are looking sharp and frosh as usual.. I think i prefer the second look more.. Plus I am glad you slayed the seminar defence Oshey! Schollar by day.. woman Wrapper by night.. hehehe **Wears Evil grin... Wait oh Ice baba, are we supposed to be magicianiSiS?! "See my friend behind me". Really!! Baba You no see how many someboRRys dey ya back for that picSHur?! Oga Fear god oh! hehehheehhe Nice one Oga boss.. You are looking like a pimpim...

    P.S: SomeboRRy is owing us his disciples a 5 Thaaaaassssaaannd naira story oh! ** wears Evil grin.. Buahahahahahahah :) Cheer Boss.. As with all your posts oga Sir, this was a very ghen ghne one too.. and the crowd goes.. Oooosssshhheeey Turn uP! :)

    P.P.S: I found a new fashion male blogger Ice.. her name is iBlog with grace and she blogs at http://iblogwithgrace.blogspot.com/ and she can fine for Africa ehnn! Chisos!! iTrip :) Oya Bye bye :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crossing my fingers for you, I'm sure you killed it sha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so cool in dat pant.. beautiful people

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing shirt !!! nice looks .


    Iván


    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You and your friends looked great!!
    xx
    www.JuneWantsItAll.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I trust you slayed it! Oya visit www.seyonhundeyin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making out time to read my blog, Your comments are appreciated.

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images