SUMMER FOOTWEAR

Saturday, August 15, 2015


Been missing in action for a while on the blog, but now am back and hopefully better. My Oyinbo people are currently enjoying their summer while most of them don't know that I have it running constantly every 365 days that is why most of the time I just prefer simple outfits, The suit and tie look is any day I have the luxury of going out with a car, cos if you wear a suit and enter one crowded area ehn then you add it with trekking Christmas goat would be better than you!! Yes you...









Enough of the talk, let's get down to business, This morning I woke up wanting to do a photo-shoot but I didn't know what to wear, I started from looking for clothes, after that I touched my camera to see if it would be reasonable after letting it lie fallow for a while, the bros no gree respond oooo, so I had to manage whatever that was available.

How many of my guys out there love sandals? You know sandal is very essential for every guy, cos you can wake up in the morning and you don't feel like doing shoes..then the sandals becomes a life saver.

In my own opinion, Sandals are very essential for every guy, What do you think?

Outfit Details;

Shirt (Tailored)
Trouser (Boutique)
Wristwatch (Shopciam)
Sandal (Market)
Hat (My Dad's wardrobe)
post signature

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. Great look indeed, congrats on your graduation and best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ghen Ghen! Ladies and Gentlemen/.. i present you... **Drum Roll... King Ice for the Ladies.. heheheh.. Craze man.. In your Tiny left mind nah Ba! Ya forming Model Player Player someboRRy.. heheh iPiRRy you..

    Okay I will like to iterate that this was a ghen ghen post eh.. I really admire how you create your own style brother.. But more importantly yeah.. i love and admire how you Internationalize your Nigerianess on all your post.. By Balancing the phoneh with our Slangs.. Weldone sir.. hehehe Biko can i come and goan be like you when I grow up ni?! Bet Wait oh! Holl uP! Holl uP! Holl uP King Ice for the Ladies.. You just sat on the Pavement by the main road and was snapping PicShur?! Hian! kontinHu.. Dont Worry.. Police will soon bring rope and tie you for display of Madness AKA Loitering.. **Runs away... and Yeah! I still want that hat! LeRRus do Trade by Barter nah?! Whats your request?! Bia.. Dont even think what ya thinking eh! She is mine... Okay at least She was mine..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Personally, I think sandals on guys can be so clean, fresh and classy esp. If they have nice feet.

    Www.damiesdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit details...no lie at all. Some people will go and be typing forever 21 dress when they bought it at Tejuoso market. hahaha...nice

    www.mylifeasmoby.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. A group very close to nature photos~fashion and cool~
    http://www.queeniebridesmaid.co.uk/cheap-bridesmaid-dresses-uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Retro son, I love the laid back but yet stlish look.
    Fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandals are definitely a must have especially for native. I hope the camera responds soon.
    www.deemako.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely agree. Sandals are essential as the tower in chess.
    Greetings!
    DOWBOND

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice post! ;-) You look great man
    New Look on www.jonthegold.com

    Greets Jon

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your outfit details, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Consumers can pick from brain Geniux titivation software as brainwave infotainment, subliminal audio and visual training, audio cortex training, brain fitness software, brain and subliminal for your MP3 artiste or phone, even Nintendo has popular hand held brain enlarge on games. There are brain workout websites and games, puzzles, brain teaser expected to exercise your brain in a fun and http://guidemesupplements.com/is-geniux-a-scam-or-legit/

    ReplyDelete
  12. وافق مستشار خادم الحرمين الشريفين، أمير منطقة مكة المكرمة، صاحب السمو الملكي الأمير خالد الفيصل على البدء في تنفيذ مضامير للمشي مخصصة للمكفوفين تكون ضمن نظيرتها التي نفذتها الأمانات لهواة رياضة المشي.
    ويهدف المشروع الذي سينفذ في مكة المكرمة، وجدة والطائف، إلى تحقيق فكرة الاندماج بين ذوي الإعاقة البصرية والأسوياء، إذ سيتم البدء في إنشاء ممرات ومضامير خاصة بالمكفوفين ضمن نطاق ، الممرات التي نفذتها أمانات المحافظات الثلاث. http://makkah-news.net/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making out time to read my blog, Your comments are appreciated.

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images