UNREQUITED

Saturday, September 12, 2015


What's going on Fam, hope y'all are good,You know Duru has been disturbing me since last year, that I should take over the affairs of Association of Women Wrappers before he tendered his resignation letter, but I have been considering that idea since but my skills are no longer potent, I think I may need to go for a system upgrade. So pending the success of my system upgrade.. I asked him to take over the affairs of the association.... Just like Oliver Queen, he became the heir to the demon in the final episodes of Arrow Season 3, he handed over the league to Malcom Merlyn just like am doing so to Duru.



So in the bid to test out the potency of my system upgrades, I tried going back to my woman wrapper habit... I dropped since how many years ago *shines teeth*..... Sha that life sweet oooo, but finally e dey run down 'em bank account like no man business oooooo..... People like us wey no dey get pay check, the hustle is real ah swear, Who has seen beauty and the briefcase, that was the kinda situation I found my self, finding love at the final lap of university education, seems funny but it was a really interesting drive cos I used that opportunity to get to study some people I got to like. That actually gives gives me some level of satisfaction since I have a flare for psychology.


Sometime last year precisely December, during my last days as an intern, I just came to work that day not because I wanted to work but because I was bored at home. Immediately I got to work, I saw most of my friends outside and I had to chill with them for a while. So this girl passed I could vividly remember she wore a yellow top and she was beautiful, my friend said "Ice this girl would fit you ooo" with my very sharp mouth I replied "She is too tiny for my liking." I went around my normal routine that day like a snub strangers feel I am, well that day passed just like that. So eventually we got talking and as usual I liked her, mehn to be a woman wrapper no easy oooo.... We be going up and down liking girls, then I started mapping out my strategies.


Well I got talking with her, we kinda exchanged contacts, then I set out to work, after a couple of weeks of screening and psych evaluations, I was satisfied enough to propose her. Well proposal went as it supposed to go, but I really don't fancy the fact that...if a guy asks you out, you don't say YES you don't say NO....I really hate that shit.


Well days gradually crawled into weeks, after much persuasion I decided to refresh her memory on the proposal, well at that point a carefully painted NO was issued. Well most times those kinda stuffs sets your mind at peace, you know when you love some, you can never see a reason to let go. At times we just need that extra push to eventually severe the ties in our heads.



I hope you all enjoyed my...I don't really know if I should call it a rant.

Phew, am really lazy when it comes to writing, this piece took me five months to finish.
post signature

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Hmmmmmm clears throat....picks up a chair and sits with crossed legs.

    *shing my 32***Well it's good 4 a lady to prove hard to get but if she really likes he guy it shouldn't be too much otherwise she may end up the looser. Ok but i think there are some signs you should notice if a lady is not really into u or if she is but she forming.

    Nice piece Steve av a great week ahead....*hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, i look forward to the post where u would list the signs

      Delete
  2. i ENJOYED THE PIECE, and I totally agree at end a lady looses and a guy should be able to read the signs as well.
    www.deemako.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dee its not really easy< it takes a calculated mind to understand..

      Delete
  3. sometimes she might not be playing hard to get. may be she really doesnt want him.
    wendeeisaacs.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes u are right,but most guys fail to see that

      Delete
  4. It's useful to me, thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making out time to read my blog, Your comments are appreciated.

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images