My Krazy Life 3

Wednesday, July 06, 2016


Heya people! Who missed me? Who??? I can only see a few hands, guess what guys. I am bringing back one segment of the blog. Who still remembers my crush in the bank, I know I just left you guys in the dark as regard to that. What actually happened was that I was no longer having issues with my mastercard, so I didn't go to customer service to see Claire that much. I only catch a glimpse of her whenever I go to the bank and she happens to be in the banking Hall. Just like a couple of days ago.
Immediately I entered the bank, the first person I saw was Claire then the security man that operates the door and handles one ATM thingy inform of a tablet. She looked so beautiful as always in her white midi gown and flat shoes. I immediately sized her up and smiled cos I am still taller than her, hehehe don't mind me guys, am not that tall. Am just your regular 5ft 8iches guy. But it gives me joy that the number of females that would be taller than me in every gathering are always very few. I actually do love it when Bae has to stand on her toes just to kiss you, well that doesn't mean that Bae should be below 5ft 4inches so we won't give birth to small small things (me darling, short girls, pls don't hate me. Am trying not be a sexist). Anyway I immediately stopped looking at her before someone would start shouting sexual harassment and omolomo would be sued to court.




After joining the queue for fast-track deposit, I occasionally threw glances at her, as she walked majestically inside the banking Hall, she walked towards where I was standing, then wandered off to meet other customer care staff of the bank that stayed downstairs. While observing her like a private detective I remembered one comment my friend made. The dude can be a hater sometimes, he said "You are a jobless student, just stop wasting your time with Claire. She has a job + You don't have a job = Hopeless", I just smiled like a crayfish that won 1 million Kuwaiti Dinar.  My joy was short lived when I heard NEXT PERSON!!!!!!  I swear that voice wasn't even romantic, sounded more like a banker who has been hungry since morning. So I hurriedly made my deposit and started looking around to see if I can catch a glimpse of Claire, but unfortunately she went upstairs before I finished. And I wasn't even in the mood to climb the stairs. Anyway I haven't been to bank since the last time I saw her because Guaranty Trust Bank Umuahia Branch has been sealed for a couple of days now.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hiya Bruv.. You know yeah.. Love is irrespective of finances! It would shock you the response you get if you only tried. P.S: She sure is pretty.. now i know why you wouldnt let us rest lol.

    Thank you my Brother and my friend.. for being awesome.. Best wishes moving forward... may the winds blow in the favour of your sail.. Udo. Mamba out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making out time to read my blog, Your comments are appreciated.

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images