OOTD - SUMMER HEAT

Friday, July 26, 2013

I'm Wearing:

Shirt (c/o Buffalo Jeans)
T-Shirt (Urban Outfitters)
Shorts (c/o Buffalo Jeans)
Sneakers (H&M)
Shades (c/o Shades)
Watch (Triwa)
Bracelet (Vintage)

Honestly - I know my style these days is a little more casual, but this weather is pure insanity, ha. So here's another one, chill, light-weight and definitely 100% appropriate for the summer. Starting out with the bordeaux shorts: I almost exclusively wear styles that will end above my knee after I rolled them up, that's kind of my thing. On top I wanted to wear my printed Buffalo Jeans shirt, but I didn't want to button it, so I layered this fine-striped tee in-between. The only thing I watched here, is that the color worked with the red of the shorts, as well as the blue of the shirt. Colorblocked denim sneakers on the feet and chill, brown accents with a watch, vintage bracelets and foldable shades.

//

Ganz ehrlich - mir ist klar, dass mein Style in letzter Zeit etwas lockerer ist, aber das Wetter hier ist die reinste Katastrophe, ha. Also hier noch ein weiteres, gemütliches und leichtes Outfit, das 100% für den Sommer geeignet ist. Angefangen mit den bordeauxroten Shorts: ich trage grundsätzlich nur die Länge, die nach hoch-rollen über den Knien aufhört, das ist mein Ding. Dadrauf wollte ich mein bedrucktes Buffalo Jeans Hemd anziehen, wollte es aber nicht zuknöpfen, daher hab ich ein fein-gestreiftes T-Shirt dazwischen angezogen. Das einzige was ich hierbei beachtet hab, ist dass die Farbe sich weder mit dem Rot der kurzen Hose, noch mit dem Blau des Hemdes beisst. Zwei-farbige Jeans Sneakers und coole, braune Akzente mit der Uhr, den Lederarmbändern und der Faltbaren Sonnenbrille. 

Share Your Passion - Marcel

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for making out time to read my blog, Your comments are appreciated.

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images