OOTD - JUXTAPOSED.

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Photography by the wonderful Lisa Dengler
I'm Wearing:

Tank (Allsaints)
Pants (Zara)
Sneakers (New Balance)
Shades (c/o Electric Visual)
Watch (Urban Outfitters)
Bracelet (c/o Tevin Vincent)
Spike Bracelet (c/o Giles & Brother)

I honestly forgot how good sales at Zara are. Especially this season, all the dope stuff seems to be left over - in my size! Thank you fashion god. Part of that shopping treasure were these lightly plaid slacks. Navy, slim fit and just awesome with the dark grey plaid. I wore them with my cream-colored belt and my relatively revealingly cut tank top. Since I love the whole chic with street look, I went hardcore with the New Balance Sneakers. Some wrist-game and finito.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for making out time to read my blog, Your comments are appreciated.

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images