OOTD - KNOT MY STYLE

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

OOTD - KNOT MY STYLE


Photography by Moti Ankari of The Metro Man
I'm Wearing:

T-Shirt (A.P.C.)
Chinos (Zara)
Shoes (Zara)
Shades (John Varvatos)

What a dope t-shirt... I saw it at Bloomingdales and had to buy it instantly. Great fit for a simple white tee, with a minimal and classy graphic print on the front. Classy, merely because when I think of anything nautical, my mind goes straight to yachts, especially if the knots are described in French, ha. I thought it would look cool with my casual light pink blazer on top and my bright khaki Chinos. As a pop if color, I combined my new yellow sneakers with the look, and a subtle pocketsquare, as well as a brown watch and shades were enough to accessorize.

//

Was für ein Bomben T-Shirt... Ich hab's in Bloomingdales gesehen und musste es mir sofort holen. Ein Super Schnitt für ein an sich sehr simples weißes T-Shirt, mit einem sehr feinen und eleganten Aufdruck. Elegant allein deswegen, weil meine Gedanken an Yachten abdriften, wenn ich an irgendetwas Boots-verwandtes denke und das ist besonders der Fall, wenn die Knoten in Französisch beschrieben sind, ha. Ich dachte es würde gut zu meinem lockeren, rosa Blazer passen, zusammen mit meiner beige-farbenen Chino Hose. Als kleines Farbhighlight, habe ich meine gelben Zara Sneakers dazu kombiniert und ein einfaches Einstecktuch, sowohl wie eine braune Uhr und Sonnenbrille waren dann genug um den Look komplett zu machen.

Share Your Passion - Marcel

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you for making out time to read my blog, Your comments are appreciated.

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images