OOTD - TREFOIL ARCH

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Photography by Moti Ankari of The Metro Man
I'm Wearing:

Sweater (Suit Denmark)
T-Shirt (Topman)
Shorts (Uniqlo)
Sneakers (Converse)
Shoelaces (c/o Hickies

As my buddy Moti and I were strolling through Central Park to find a location for our outfit shoot of the day, Brandon found us. Who is Brandon you ask? Oh, only the blogger for HONY - Humans Of New York. Since I moved to NYC and had first stumbled upon it, it was a tiny dream of mine to be on HONY, and since New York makes everything happen, here I was:

Click me.

Anyway, that was just a little anecdote on the side. Fashion-time. He caught me wearing a tie-dye Tee, with my army green shorts from Uniqlo. Those were the first two things I put on in the morning, but as per usual, I wanted to add a little color, and style to it. So I dug out this amazing sweater that I haven't worn in so long; around the waist or over the T, that piece just looks great in my opinion. And for the color part: red converse, which you should be a little familiar with by now. This time, to integrate the blue, I swapped my shoelaces for these stylish Hickies, as seen in a different post before.

Let's just say, he could've caught me in a way worse moment to capture what my life is about. Because that's kind of it. Fashion.

Source: Onedapperstreet

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for making out time to read my blog, Your comments are appreciated.

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images