Nigerian Blog Awards:- Its Time To Show ICELAW Some Love

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Nigerian blog award nominations is on at the moment and I would appreciate if my dear readers can nominate ICELAW BLOG for BEST FASHION BLOG.
I sincerely appreciate every one of you, who have opened, read and dropped comments on this blog I must say that I am very grateful because you guys are the reason why I still blog.

Below is a clear direction on how to Nominate IB


* Enter your name, and a valid E-mail address, then scroll down to Category Number 9 (Best fashion) and type www.icelawmerlin.blogspot.com

* Scroll down to the end of the page and hit the "Submit" button
* Log on to the E-mail address you provided when nominating, and look for the confirmation mail sent to you; click on the link and the nomination would be valid...

Please NOTE that you do not need to nominate more than once... 

Thank you!!!

YES WE CAN!!!
Thanks for being there for us.
God bless you all!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for making out time to read my blog, Your comments are appreciated.

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images