People Magazine Votes Hollywood Star Kerry Washington As Best Dressed Woman 2013

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Kerry Washington was voted as People magazine’s “Best Dressed Woman of 2013″ . The 36 years old star which recently talked about stepping up her fashion game in Glamour‘s October issue stating, “There were a couple of actresses whom I felt were having the upper hand career wise because they knew how to work that red carpet.” Adding, “I was like, ‘I’m missing a really important tool. If I am the CEO of the Kerry Washington Corporation, my marketing department is really lax.’ So I sort of developed a new character: Red-Carpet Kerry.”
Previous winner of this award include Gwyneth Paltrow, Blake Lively and Zoe Saldana.
congrats Kerry Washington !!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for making out time to read my blog, Your comments are appreciated.

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images