STYLE FEATURE: UCHE aka IRISH KRIM

Sunday, February 09, 2014

Style Feature is gradually becoming an interesting section on ICELAW BLOG, This week would be featuring  UcheTo feature for this segment send your pictures to icelawblog@gmail.com or afrikanswag@outlook.com Have a wonderful week.



1. Give us some basic information about yourself:  Uche from Akwa Ibom, graduate of accounting from university of Nigeria

2. What can you not be caught doing?  I can't be caught drinking and of course, twerking.. Lol


3. What do you love about Fashion: I  love the fact that you can play around with colours & put different pieces together to reflect you personality! People can know a little about you through you style.

4. Who  is your fashion icon? Rihanna, Kanye... Basically anyone who puts on something really cute & different inspires me 


5. Most Embarrassing fashion moment:  Recently went for a party in a pair of sneakers that were too tight, then i got bruises on on the skin right above my heel... Couldn't dance anymore, hurt bad!

6. Describe yourself in few words:  I love to meet people, dress up, encourage people, love to sit by myself and reflect on stuffs I did & hope to do in future! Basically, am always thinking 24/7



7. What is that fashion item you cannot do without: I can't do without a pair of sneakers

8. What do you do for fun? Dance, take pictures, Make someone smile and shop 




9. Can you spend your last Kobo to look good?  oh yes!! Lol... Something am battling with


10. What's your view about Icelaw Blog: The blog that aims at encouraging people at being themselves, so they don't have to act like someone else. Very inspiring!









I love her style...Its now over to you Blog readers, What Do You Think Of Uche's Style?? Are You Feeling It?? Is She A Fashionister????
Have a great week 

To view the previous style feature click HERE

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Yeah she try, but she looks so dirty/old with her low cut golden hair. I prefer her with the weaves. Tell me if I am wrong pls.ossY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her style

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uche is on point any day. The pictures are stunning and breathtaking ...She loves to express her self to the fullest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uche is brilliantly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so love Uche irish Krim. Ame of esanland

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hav Known Uche 4 a Year now and I love her swag and Style Guess I hav 2 be Proud of who I mine now. Sneakers Rocks Girl . Uche is friendly and caring. BIG UPS Sexie UCHE.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making out time to read my blog, Your comments are appreciated.

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images