STYLE FEATURE: SARAPHINA ORJI

Saturday, February 01, 2014

Hello My Wonderful Blog readers,  This is weekend and the second style feature for the week is SaraphinaTo feature for this segment send your pictures to icelawblog@gmail.com or afrikanswag@outlook.com Have a 
wonderful weekend.





1. Give us some basic information about yourself: My names are Saraphina Chisom Orji, the first of 6 kids, live in London, celebrated my 25th birthday on the 28th of January. I am a law graduate from Holborn College and currently doing my Masters Degree (LLM) at BPP law School, Holborn, London. Work with OCS, A director at Phina-ritas Global resources Nigeria and a partner at Kratos Catering services.


2. What can you not be caught doing?  Haha, I can not be caught slipping,  am always on my game lol. I mean I will never be caught in any compromising position, as it's important in life to do the best you can as no one is perfect.



image.jpeg


3. What do you love about Fashion?  Fashion is a way of life for me. I try to dress as simple and as comfortable as i can be because fashion is about how comfortable you are in what you wearing and being able to work it.

4. Who  is your fashion icon? Victoria beckham



                          image.jpeg



5. Most Embarrassing fashion moment: Hahah, my first year at St Patricks college, London, when we had our costume party and I turned up in a dress, looking very off and not impressed at all cause I was a novice then, I was invited to the party by my course mate who also failed to mentioned that it was a costume party. But oh well !!!

                      image.jpeg


6. Describe yourself in few words:  I am an ambitious, down to earth and crazy go getter, I love to have fun and I love dancing. Family oriented and business oriented, I just don't stop till I get what I want and that requires patience and persistence. Let's just say, I am that type of lady that refuses to backdown or settle for less than I deserve. 


                                    image.png

7. What is that fashion item you cannot do without? Head bows

8. What do you do for fun?  Dance, go movies, and catching up with my bestie, ANNA MATUSIAK


image.jpeg


9. Can you spend your last money to look good? Ermm nope lol, (going to be a lil narcissistic) I look good even without trying so there wouldn't be any need to spend my last money on looks.

                                      image.png



10. What's your view about Icelaw Blog: I love ambitious young people and the fact that icelaw blog is taking out time to appreciate them is wonderful and very much selfless and noble. Like we d say down here, "Big ups icelaw blog".


                      image.jpeg



                       image.jpeg

                      image.jpeg


                      image.jpeg


image.jpeg


She is one of the ladies that i really love their style...What Do You Think Of Her Style?? Are You Feeling It?? Is She A Fashionister????
Have a great weekend
To view the previous style feature click HERE










You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for making out time to read my blog, Your comments are appreciated.

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images