STYLE FEATURE: STEPHANIE OJUKWU

Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Hello My Wonderful Blog readers,  This is the mid week style feature would be featuring  StephanieTo feature for this segment send your pictures to icelawblog@gmail.com or afrikanswag@outlook.com Have a wonderful week.



1. Give us some basic information about yourself

My Name is Stephanie Ojukwu,i was born on March 29, 1991 in Lagos,Nigeria. I'm a fashion blogger of Stephnydiva, a student and fashion model.





2. What can you not be caught doing?  I can't be caught smoking cigarettes


3. What do you love about Fashion  I love fashion because it is like an extension of my personality. it can tell people to back off and leave me alone or it can invite people in and show the softer side of me. Fashion gives me a certain amount of freedom and allows me to be who I wanna be.

4. Who  is your fashion icon? Uhmm I don't have a fashion icon but I admire a few people like Michelle Obama, Sarah Jessica Parker and Juliana Rancic.


5. Most Embarrassing fashion moment: Hmm my Throwback pictures from 6 yrs ago,I was a Mess!

6. Describe yourself in few words: I'm Simple,Classy,Friendly and a Perfectionist.



7. What is that fashion item you cannot do without My High Waist Pants

8. What do you do for fun? I hardly have fun but I try to do stuffs like going to the movies and hanging out with friends.



9. Can you spend your last money to look good: Oh Yes!i could spend my last money to look good because I care too much about the way I look. I try not to look Trashy at all times.



10. What's your view about Icelaw Blog: Icelaw Blog is Awesome...















I love her style...What Do You Think Of Stephanie's Style?? Are You Feeling It?? Is She A Fashionister????
Have a fabulous week 
To view the previous style feature click HERE


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for making out time to read my blog, Your comments are appreciated.

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images