STYLE FEATURE: AKANO FRANKA NNEKA

Monday, May 19, 2014

This is another Style feature for the month of May, I would  be Featuring a fresh Physiology Graduate Akano Franka Nneka, I am still wondering why she doesn't post about human physiology on her Blog.To feature on this segment just email chiemelasteve@gmail.com or icelawblog@gmail.com.


1. Give us some basic information about yourself: 

Am Akano Franka Nneka, most people call me Franka. I'm very shy and an introvert, even though I can get really playful at times. Just graduated from uni where i studied physiology, Its funny how much I love everything fashion now, cause I used to be really anti-fashion way back. My blog Franka Akano's blog has been a really good way for me to express my love for fashion and share my ideas with an extended audience. I'll probably go in to something fashion related some time in the future, even though my passion has been to lecture ....lol.....yea I know.
  Well that's just a lil titbit about moi.....

2. What can you not be caught doing?

Hmmm, Asking questions in class...lol


3. What do you love about Fashion?

One thing I really love about Fashion its versatility, how you can be your own artist by mixing prints, textures, colours and creating something fun. and also how you can totally express your self through the way you dress,

4. Who  is your fashion icon?

I don't have any in partucular, but Victoria Beckham, Kate Middleton are definitely people whose style I admire...they always look modest and confident in whatever they wear.


5. Most Embarrassing fashion moment?

Bra straps slipped off in church as in it literally came right off.....ouch!!!

6. Describe yourself in few words?

Humble, focused, introvert, and God-fearing


7. What is that fashion item you cannot do without?

 "Go to everywhere bag"
8. What do you do for fun?

Watch movies,( horror, thrillers, action movies) to be specific, blog, Surf the net and I also like to read....anything!


9. Can you spend your last money to look good?

Nah, I can't. I'll rather spend it to eat right....

10. As a blogger what are your observations, set backs and aspirations?

 I would really love my blog to be an inspiration to women, men, young and old, a place where they can always go to for great tips on fashion, beauty and health. Getting a wider audience and being a major setback for me.



11. What would you say makes "FRANKA AKANO BLOG" unique?

Its fun, original, very informative because its your one stop to everything you need to know not just about fashion, but how you can look good, feel good and be fit while being fashionable. There's  never a dull moment with Franka Akano's Blog

12. What's your view about Icelaw Blog?

Its a really cool blog, one of the few male Fashion blogs I've read without getting bored.












I love Franka's style, Its now over to you Blog readers, What Do You Think Of Franka's Style?? Are You Feeling It?? Is She A Fashionister????

You can Read her Blog FRANKA AKANO








post signature

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Ok let me be the first to comment hehehehe... I love the look
    www.fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice :)

    NEW POST...

    http://www.gagcloud.com/2014/05/sammydress-vest.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear! As usual, another great post! she look amazing.



    I AM ALSO ON: Instagram @kennydaily, Bloglovin and Facebook (i follow back, just let me know your links)


    xoxo;
    What Kenny Hearts a Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! She's beautiful.

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice shooting and style !!!!



    xx


    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Franka's style, she's deffo a fashionista.I like the versatility of her style, one minute she's wearing a dress and vans and the next minute she's wearing a formal outfit.
    http://louiseabenamensah.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks great in coloured pieces!!! awesome post!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely interview, she is so pretty! xo

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh very beautiful outfits!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. great interview!:) all her looks are amazing!

    www.Lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous selection of outfits! And ehehe the thing about never asking questions in class - totally me too!

    Hayfa
    www.londonloafers.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making out time to read my blog, Your comments are appreciated.

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images