OUT AND ABOUT (BIRTHDAY POST)

Sunday, August 10, 2014







Well Today is my Birthday, According to my Mum she gave birth to me Few minutes past 12 am on the 10th of August !995 at Federal Medical Center, Owerri, Imo State, So far today is just going normal, MUMMY went shopping for me this week, So many birthday wishes on Facebook, Some of my numerous girl friends remembered me today by sparing N4 (Four Naira) today to sent me Birthday Text message.

I took these pictures last week, Cos i wanted to post something on my blog today, cos i know i hardly take pictures on my birthday, and there would definitely be no celebration today, unless my friends are going to give me a surprise party.....


The outfit was just a simple one,  I just wore.

My favourite Pants (Army Green)
A Black T Shirt 
A Black Boots  

And the pictures, I was just trying out a new plugin for my Corel Paintshop Pro X6, Its a great app, its good for people who can't use Adobe Photoshop like me.
   
post signature

You Might Also Like

23 comments

  1. Numerous girlfriends huh!? Lol!! Well happy birthday to you and may you live to be 106.3 - more blessings! Have a good one and looking good as always. :)


    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, i am so sorry i am joining this party a little late. Happy birthday Steve. Wishing many happy returns. prosperity and long life. Your outfit is nice and your shoes are spectacular. Hope you got your birthday surprise party.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, nice outfit; I love your shoes.



    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday to a sweet hrt.... i wish you all the best...

    ReplyDelete
  5. HBD DEAR.. Wish all the best mwahh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love From Simmie12 August 2014 at 16:43

    hope you had a good birthday, you look dope!

    check out my party perfect makeup at www.lovefromsimmie.com

    lots of love. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy belated birthday steve...lol
    your bithday is 11th joor.
    hope you had fun.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice outift

    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2014/08/walk-of-shame-q812.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes oooo, plenty of them but they didn't impress me this time around.....even one who claims am her best friend totally forgot my birthday

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Busola, The birthday went well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Temi, Birthday went well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making out time to read my blog, Your comments are appreciated.

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images