BRWN X BLVCK

Sunday, August 03, 2014






Hello, I have been MIA on my blog for a very long time cos i have been broke and i cant buy data for internet, and am not used to going to cyber cafes with WiFi, well for this outfit i tried doing some kinda  stuffs i haven't done for a very long time, like tucking in my shirt while wearing shorts, the last time I did that was junior secondary school. And again I saw all those comments on B.O.A.T.S post, i wanna hear the incomplete story of some people ooooo. And hmmm watch out for my Blog summary for second quarter of the year.....i will still post a link for my Party Mix ( African Songs that are gracing night clubs).....What next is on my mind...My birthday jare....Am a LEO....August 10 

Check out photography blog though its still in progress http://www.icelawblog.net

I wore; 
A check shirt (Roca Wear)
 Sweater (Denim)
Watch ( Charles Raymond) 
Shorts ( Used to be a trouser before lol Vickers)
Brown Suede Shoes.
post signature

You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. Very nice and simple :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautycindy20024 August 2014 at 16:42

    This has got to be my favorite look nice
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chiamaka Abasilim6 August 2014 at 13:37

    Love this look on you simple yet classy and fashionable. So sorry you got broke but Happy Birthday in advance, looking forward to the mix.

    http://thinkworkandgo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So first things first, you're incredibly handsome and this outfit adds more to your debonair air. I love it. Very classically prep. Love it! Thanks so much for commenting on my blog, hope to run into you again soon. And happy almost birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking great pan! Very cool look

    - Another Look #ontheblog -
    Greets Jon | www.jonthegold.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Margaret Olaniran9 August 2014 at 20:19

    You look really good in these outfits. The last one is my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Margaret, drop your blog link so i can visit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oyebamire ismail17 August 2014 at 17:34

    cool outfit
    http://oyebamireismail.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omo see Ice looking like a Human Being sombeoRRy oh!! Shuo!! omo a neFer hexspeRRed eett sam sam eh!! heheheh

    Hello from the colder Side Brover! Blessings!

    P.S: I miss your fashion Blogging oh King Ice.. hafa nah?! Please do one for us your fans soon sir.. Pretty please Bruv!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making out time to read my blog, Your comments are appreciated.

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images