WEDDING BELLS

Sunday, October 05, 2014






My Uncle and Wife



My Twinny















My Dad and Big Sister



My Grandfather



Get plenty sisters sha, Big Sister, My Aunty Nma Nma, My Twinny, Mummy Hiding at the back she wore green, Can't find my kid sister








Big Sister and Hubby, We officially got a new son that day :)





My Dad with the Brother and Wife, Blessing the Couple.










Me and Big Brother, The Reverend.


Me and my Big Brother


The Month of september was wedding bells for my family, my cousin wedded a week earlier before my sister who wedded on the 29th September....I didn't take pictures from my cousins wedding I was so busy, but this I decided to take some shots before the whole show started. Well there is not much to talk about, I felt so bad to the point of crying but I decided to hold it back cos if I did it would reopen old wounds, cos that morning My Dad, his brother and My Grandfather cried cos my grand mum wasn't alive to witness the wedding....

I apologize for the quality of the images, they were taken with my iPhone, my camera has been misbehaving for sometime....looking for money to buy a new one....I would appreciate gifts too. Do you guys like my new blog header? I can make for you guys too

Outfit Details

Igbo Chieftaincy Attire (Tailored, Material: Velvet)
Black Chinos
Brown Suede Shoes


post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for making out time to read my blog, Your comments are appreciated.

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images