DIFFERENT

Saturday, October 18, 2014










Photography by ICELAW photography 

Hello Sweethearts, How una dey? (How are you), Am here again to disturb you guys with my wahala, Remember I mentioned something about cutting my hair, This was the pictures i took that week, I looked so different.  Started writing this post on thursday abi friday, but i didn't even finish it, and right now my eyes are paining me cos i have been playing game since morning and its FIFA 14, and its been so fun, started a new season yesterday and finished it today, and i started a new one today, just taking a break to do this long over due blog post, I even took this pictures around August. Yesterday, i checked my blogger dashboard and i saw my page views lol, it has been so low for a while now, infact since my Blackberry Z10 went on a waka that it never returned (Stolen). Then i used to enjoy that Glo 1k BIS and it would stay like 3 weeks with all the browsing, but this thing they call android phone mscheeeeeew, E dey chop my money it doesn't know that i don't have a job.....I finish 2GB of Data in less than 2weeks...Please My Nigerian Friends, suggestions wanted....Back to the last post, thanks guys for all the comments, Anytime i check my phone and i see an email with Subject DISQUS, I will start smiling cos I knew comments on that post would be fun to read, especially ones from MissyMay, Busola, My New Reader "The young and confused guy" the guy i see his comment on every blog DURU ADOLPHUS JNR, Infacr I really appreciated all those comments...and hmmm its quite easy for me to forget things and move on, once i focus on that..... Another thing this blog would be 2years, 30 days from today, cos my first post was november 18th 2012 or should I say four cos i joined blogger 2010.....Sha till we meet again....

Thank you for Reading my post.

I wore;

A Brown Blazer (ASOS)
Army Green Trousers
Damiano Chiappini Brogues abi Oxford
Shirt ( I don't know lol)
Watch (Charles Raymond) - But its missing now (SAD FACE)

post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for making out time to read my blog, Your comments are appreciated.

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images