TARTAN

Wednesday, October 29, 2014















Hehehehe am back again with my plenty disturbance, Yesterday My school concluded second semester examination, that means am in final year though own exam would be my defence next year. My friend and photographer Bowlerboi invited me to chill today with enough girls, but all didn't show up frowns face, Only two came and they refused to swim, sha there were plenty girls in the pool, enough fun ehn, since i don't know i was just observing guys teaching girls how to swim, the girls are enjoying piggy rides in the name of swimming lessons and the guys are enjoying hmmmm i wont mention before google deletes my blog, Ehe before i forget let me do small amebo, While we were in the pool i suffered wardrobe malfunction, the language of all these celebrities, the gist be say i wanted to jump out of the pool and my swimming trunk wanted to remain in the water, showing a bit of my tiny bumbum, I spoke with Beauty of FashionitazbyBuiti on phone...Kai she get nice voice oooo, she suppose dey choir...Tosyne was annoyed cos i didn't mention her in my last two posts,  we are good now, I invited her for witches and wizards meeting but she didnt come sha, so we chatted tilll mama called...Another thing Anticipate for my "WHAT THEY THINK AFRICA LOOKS LIKE POST".

I wore;

A grey abi Ash colored sweater with tartan finishing.
Blue Denim.
Pink T shirt.
Black Converse All Stars. 

post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for making out time to read my blog, Your comments are appreciated.

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images