CHAT WITH NWAENYI DONALD

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Today's Feature features a Friend of ICELAW BLOG, A Model, Blogger and Fitness Instructor. To feature on this segment email me at chiemelasteve@gmail.com or chiemelasteve@icloud.com




#1; Give us some basic information about yourself.  Am Nwaenyi Donald from the eastern part of the country IMO STATE, I'm presently Face of Ibadan Style and Fashion Week "ARA, Africa's Most Wanted Model Best Body, Mr University Africa and fun to be with, top ten contestant for Mr Ideal Nigeria 2014, so much in love with modeling and would like to take it international.


#2; What do you love about Fashion? Everything, fashion is a way of life, not just to me but to everyone..people tend 2 address u in d manner they see you and hw u carry urself. So I love fashion cuz I am fashion

#3; Who is your fashion icon? there are many successful models today who are very good at fashion but then my dad is my fashion icon


#4; Tell us how your modeling career all started? It all started like a joke, I never thought modeling is something I could because I could be shy sometimes buh then after trying out mr ideal Nigeria 2014, I realized its fun, modeling is fashion and fashion is me

#5; What does it feel like being Mr University Africa 2014 . I believe with my title as the mr university africa, am getting closer to being the super model I've always dreamt of.

#6; you can't live without? My family



#7; Who inspired you to become a model? My eldest sister who taught me a lot about style and how to carry myself.

#8; Do you do other things apart from modelling? Yes Am a student, a blogger and a fitness instructor.

#9; what do you think about Nigeria fashion? Its trending.




#10; Would you date a fellow model? Basically, I'ld say it depends on her. I can date a model yea but won't take it too personal.


#11; Do you ever get shy in front of the camera? Am never shy in front of the camera cause modeling is a profession and facing the camera is what we do almost all the time.

#12; What will you do if you have one day to live? I'll pray



#13; How would you describe your personal style?  My style is vintage.

#14; what is your personal quote? Be good at what you do.



#15; Before we round up this interview can you share your workout secret? There's no secret to working out, its all about ones dedication.

#16; What's your view about Icelaw Blog? Ice is a menswear blogger so I think icelaw blog is a great site that will keep you updated on menswear and style.
 
Emm ladies, Do you think he is hot...Single ladies you can email me so i can hook you up...But if ah dey trip for you and you email me, I won't forward your request ooo.

NB; I apologize for lack of outfit posts, I would make one soon, Watch out for the continuation my GT Bank Crush Story.



post signature

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Hotty, wooow I don trip o *eyes Ice*
    Congrats, I wish u success. Your photos are creative and I love your style
    www.tosyne101.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first pic tho

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chai, Tosyne love...you want me to die of heart failure????

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kid bro am so proud of u dear.kisses*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post and interview! He does indeed look a bit like Burna Boy.


    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol good one Ice.. proud
    Fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making out time to read my blog, Your comments are appreciated.

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images