My Krazy Life

Monday, November 10, 2014

Heya blog Fam,  am back again with my wahala,  but this time it's going to be a combination of fashion and my wahala with Bank people.

Yesterday I called my real hommie of Young and confused blog.  He asked me what type of shoe do I wear during Harmattan season since it's going to kick off here in Nigeria real soon,  I answered "Why u go dey waste polish when everywhere dey dusty",  During Harmattan since am a fan of suede shoes,  Out of 8 or 9 pairs of that I have 3 is suede, Abeg girls no crucify me no be only una sabi wear Shoe. I stop wearing them cos it's waste of spray cos after rocking a black suede in a dusty road mehn,  U are talking about a can of spray,  so I must wear shoe during Harmattan I wear sneakers not white ooo,  I have grey,  blue,  black in fact these ones I can clean with just water and rag.... So for this Harmattan season I would rock my shoes only on Sunday and when I want to do a Photoshoot,  and Sundays is only am riding with Professor Odoemelam Hehe una don sabi my surname abi.... Apart from these days I mentioned I rock my black sandals or one rubber slippers that looks like leather with socks during the peak of Harmattan around December to February... Who has heard of Aba before,  they can make their own version of Italian shoes oooo... Sha let's close that chapter and go to my bank wahala.


Hehehehe, One of  the days am not a Fashion Blogger. This picture was captured at the garage at my work place.


You know when you are born into the family of books you are bound to know so many things, Have a father who is a Professor of Analytical/Environmental Chemistry and a Mother who is a Ph.D holder in communication both lecturers made me know so many things about lecturing job from the way they are promoted and being friends with plenty lecturers in my school... No jonsing for me oooo... Sha Emm most of the lecturers in my mums faculty I pay the handling charges for their journal papers and the last ones I paid for last month ehn GTB wan do me strong thing,  I paid for four different papers from my mastercard card and the last one,  I tried it for the first time I didn't work.. Then I tried again then it was successful... A no sabi say GTBANK don carry my USD $75 put for their back pocket,  I received an alert in the morning that the naira equivalent of USD $75 was debited I lock up where I vex na say... Your available balance is N1128,  I say well my money go revert.... A don dey one week now my money neva come back e dey their back pocket,  I vex go bank this morning cos I need that money this week cos I wan go corporate affairs commission. As a reach bank a go customer care a come see one fine babe... Chei.... I instantly forget say ah dey vex... But sha at first no be she attend to me,  na one babe sha she come say ma GT connect down stairs,  as I reach a no sabi use their landline a no dey used to modern facilities,  a come tell one staff she no ginme attention,  then that girl came down and the lady said "go meet her,  she would attend to you"  chai as a reach she tried the phone but it wasn't working she was like I should wait or use my phone to call gt connect but I would charged... That one no dey enter my head... A just dey zoom the babe dey happy choi..... As she fair, come slim... Chai she come be my height or use some inches tall pass me....A even zoom her hand choi, she no wear marriage ring, even engagement no dey sef... A never even forget her name sef.... As a wan comot from Bank she asked "Are you feeling bad cos of the money,  come dey explain their bank policy" As come comot from Bank come remember say money dey pending.... I provoke dey go house first... As a reach call gt bank dem just dey talk off point... Ma get letter from the merchant say dem no need the money... A come run go back bank wey ah don fin excuse to go.... As a reach a go meet am again,  she was busy... A come wait mk she attend to me,  as ah dey one man wey dey sell shoe come meet am,  I'm write number give am... As a say ma cram am na I'm dey man put am for Pocket,  na I'm a wan kill the man.... Sha she attend to me... But before a go trust me a snap picture wey a go use go show ma cousin wey craze pass me sef...the yeye boy come say "since we don dey Waka dey go owanbe we never see babe wey fine like am ooo"..... Sha I right now am thinking of what would make go bank to see the babe again,   prolly collect her number..., Duru said i should make sure GT Bank ATM swallows my card. More Suggestions wanted sha.

Ma copy ma nigga small thank you for the few minutes you devoted in reading about My Krazy Life. Cheers


Hehehe, I can snap picture ooo, FBI suppose employ ma dey capture people images for them.

post signature

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Hahahahhahahahaha Ice you don mad finish oooo... But my she is pretty.. If to say Na me ehn, I for ask for number to do follow up ooo, :) thanks for the mention Oga boss. You do me a great honor as all mentions on cool blogs be me like award. I dedicate this award to janylbenylshares.com, cheers Oga Boss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolol so na this babe make you confuse? Next time, start a conversation with her. Don't ask for her no oo. Do this like four times before you finally ask her for it. Don't act interested, just act friendly. That what fine chicks like.

    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok suggestion ba?
    Go eBay do transaction wey don pass the actual amount you get it'll surely bounce back then go bank go make complain... She go feel you say
    1. You be senior man wey dey do online transactions and
    2. You come fine on top
    👌💯

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahhahaaa.....wahala boi!! *rest of comment loading......................* Lol!


    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. You too like geh

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL this post :')


    www.thisfashionloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making out time to read my blog, Your comments are appreciated.

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images