STYLE CHAT: AFOLABI OLUWATOSIN

Sunday, November 02, 2014

Hello guys, After searching through seven mountains and seven seas, I found a new sweetheart Tosyne,  its a sexier way of spelling Oluwatosin.  She is a Fashion and Style Blogger. To feature on this Segment send an email to chiemelasteve@gmail.com or chiemelasteve@icloud.com



1. Give us some basic information about yourself

I am Afolabi Grace Oluwatosin I blog at www.tosyne101.wordpress.com where I talk about fashion, lifestyle, food, share my playlist and other interesting topics that comes across my mind. I love God, family, computers and every aspect I blog about . I am student of Computer Science from Lagos State University.

2. What do you love about Fashion

I love that even without a pen and paper, fashion brings out the artistic side in you. I love the fact that I can mix prints and pattern. I like that I can re-rock outfits and still slay it. Fashion is not a luxury its all about creativity. It is also a form of expression.




3. Who  is your fashion icon?

Often times I have proclaimed Solange Knowles my fashion icon, I admire her bold fashion statements, but I also love me some Ashley Madekwe and yay she's also a blogger.

4. Can you spend your last money to look good

You know when I started blogging about fashion, one thing I told me was to be contended with whatever I have and work with it. So I don't see me spending my last to look good.





5. As a blogger what are your observations, set backs and aspirations

Blogging has has taught me never to procrastinate, yes I am a kind of person that likes to postpone,do what comes to your mind immediately, you never can tell which post people will relate to the most. I love planning ahead, there are days I don't feel up to post and I just look into my draft and there we are. I think as a blogger I have learned to be open to other peoples opinion and even criticisms. For me one of the big problems is the picture quality and getting someone to take outfit pictures can be pissing. Nevertheless, I see a bright future in blogging, I want my blog to go commercial, where big brands will love to collaborate and advertise. There's so much positive thoughts I have in mind about the blog and some you will get to see soon or even years to come.

6. What would you say makes your blog exceptional

Afolabi Tosyne's blog brings to your corner daily dose of the latest fashion trends, DIYs, tongue smacking  recipes and articles that will spur you. Afolabi Tosyne's blog uniqueness  is second to none, there is always something to read or learn everyday




7. What's your view about Icelaw Blog

I think your blog is a pacesetter for the Nigerian menswear blog industry in Nigeria. You are doing a great job and congrats on your 2nd year in the game.







I love Tosyne's style, Its now over to you my sweet blog readers, What Do You Think Of Tosyne's Style?? Are You Feeling It?? Do you think she is a fashionister????

You can Read her Blog

This is the end of this style chat, till i find another awesome sweetheart to feature.



post signature

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. “Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.” there are all impressed.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making out time to read my blog, Your comments are appreciated.

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images