My Krazy Life 2

Saturday, November 29, 2014


My My people, my people,  how's the weekend coming along,  Today am droolin new update on my GTB Crush,  Earlier this week I was chatting with big bro on Facebook then I sent him that girl's picture then he said "Nna you get big eye ooo" (You are greedy),  he said "You mean you snapped this picture while you were in the bank" I told him yes "He said this boy you are a genius,  You are supposed to be working all this intelligence firms,  only if they exist in Nigeria".

I went to bank again on Thursday that week the first edition dropped,  well I planned on overdressing though I don't think anybody can be over dressed, that morning every cloth I tried I didn't like for that morning,  so I decided to keep it simple and classy trousers,  t-shirt and shoe,  but sorry no picture of my outfit for you guys. That very day I stayed at work till about 12pm before I left for bank and in less than 20 minutes I was in the bank.

When I got to the bank with my friend,  I walked straight to customer care to ask what's the 411 with my money,  When we got there, I joined the queue,  then my friend immediately he caught a glimpse of the girl shouted "Eligwe"  (Heaven). I had wait till I was able to see her,  Then I asked her "What's the status of money" then she said "I should go downstairs and call the head office".

Before going downstairs I captured some pictures,  but I wasn't quite impressed with the quality, so I asked my friend to capture the images while I was talking with her,  but one devil in human form came around, and started lusting after my phone,  Then I knew the game was over,  no pictures as far that boy was there,  he collected the phone after looking at it mentioned the camera app was open,  my friend as  sharp guy told him "The phone acts up most times".

When I got downstairs I tried using the phone as usually it didn't work,  I was overjoyed because it's another opportunity to speak with Claire,  I sang "There is joy in my heart,  it's flowing like a river"  several times before I got upstairs,  When I got there and gave her the situation report she gave directives on how to use the phone,  then I went back again but still it didn't work i went upstairs when she saw me,  she said "Anytime you come to bank our phones starts misbehaving" then I told her "Am not used to modern facilities" she laughed so hard that her colleagues and other customers joined her,  So after laughing she said "Go downstairs tell any staff you meet to help you"  she also chipped I'm "Am sure you would come back again"  I told her maybe, Then I went home  for the day.
When I got home,  I discovered this yeye PHCN (in Eastern Nigeria it's EEDC) just took what's rightfully theirs. Out of frustration of walking under the hot sun,  and my money pending,  I decided to do my regular mind travel (it's what I call thinking) looking for things to make me happy, the only i could think of was Claire,  After I decided I was done thinking it's time to do other things,  My cousin said "Come you are acting weird today,  Did you go to GTB to see your crush,  if you like her so much,  go and tell prof,  so they would marry her for you" See these people are planning marriage for me,  when I plan to have like 50 girlfriends more *evil grin*.

Later that day I also thought of reasons to go bank,  but I couldn't find,  I just left everything to fate, Monday this week Prof gave me a cheque which was school fees,  I cashed it and discovered old students are not paying fees yet. I was overjoyed,  dancing the sitya dance that am still stealing some moves from Mami Tibs,  btw my money came back that Monday,  I mailed the bank but it was a tough one. Let me not bore you guys with details of how I got a refund.

That afternoon around 2pm I set out for GTB,  I waited for bus for over 30mins I didn't see,  luckily for me I sighted this keke from far and I made up my mind I was going to jump in,  immediately it stopped and their was rush, I just went to the front and shared that small space with the driver,  So my journey to the bank started.

When I got to the bank I deposited my school fees into my account,  then I went upstairs to spy on my crush,  but alas I didn't find her on her sit,  I was so sad and down cast,  I made a you turn and started going,  less than half way into my journey I looked up and saw someone smiling towards me,  I immediately brightened up, She asked me "it's like you come to bank regularly" I said not really then I changed the topic by telling her i got a refund,  There was excitement  written on her face and voice,  I further told her how I got a refund. After a short less than 5minutes conversation that seemed it lasted for centuries for me,  I told her I would still come around.

When I got home,  I was like I didn't even collect number lol,  well am following my mami beauty's (Hehe she turned into my blog mother the  day my blog turned 2, So me am looking for a blog daughter) by advice. On Thursday while thinking for a reason for me to go to bank, My mum called out "Chiboy you are going to GTB for me to deposit money",  My Joy knew no bounds. 

Hmmmm, I have difficulty calculating the number of hours it took you guys to read this.  So let me just say,  Thank you for the couple of minutes you devoted in reading this.

PS; Who has heard from our friend Temidayo Adegbite,  this bank job is too much on her ooooo. She has gone MIA.

You guys should go and check out NAIJA SINGLE GIRL that girl is insane. she is a great writer.

If there is any typo on the post let me know.

My picture quality is awful, abeg make una no vex, i took the picture last night.

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. This you crush eh, she don give you HBP lolol..
    So now you getting a bit close, don't still ask for number oo becos she expect you too.
    just keep building the friendship ist
    concentrate on that
    Ice, bia you go dey pay me oo
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay now I am interested in this story....lol....I had to add your blog to my list so that I don't miss any update on this gist...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a story! Hope to read more from you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All for a girl! Chaii love don catch you soteeeee.... Lol!
    Happy New Month!



    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol we need talk.. hahahahaha

    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2014/12/hello-winter-with-bunny-ear-embellished.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow lol

    http://www.islandchic77.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aux Caprices de Flore4 December 2014 at 16:24

    Hahahaha Chai Chiboy, you go kill somebody with your funny stories

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol thanks Dear, but it's a real story

    ReplyDelete
  9. OK sweetheart, I emailed you, Check your Gmail

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol, he Hehe complete that comment ooo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mami, heheheh no worry we know as we take dey settle

    ReplyDelete
  12. ahahahha crazy indeed!! such a funny story :-)

    New Post on Le Blog : ' Upscale Hype / MUSEE NOIR '

    Greets Jon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making out time to read my blog, Your comments are appreciated.

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images