2K15

Friday, January 02, 2015



I really don't know what i look like here. lol




The past year just ended and am glad many of us pulled through even though there was so many obstacles, friends were made, friends became strangers and several other things. I really want to appreciate you guys for your support. I pray that Lord makes 2015 better than the previous year. IJN

I remember vividly sometime last year, while I was taking to Mami Beauty, I told her "I would come for her wedding this year, and they better do buffet serving" She replied "She is not engaged yet, talkmore of wedding" I told her "Don't worry it will all happen next year", So prior to  her birthday we talked about what I will get for her, I told her something and she laughed ehn, On the first I  called her we talked, so she told me "Le Boo is around, he is listening to our conversation cos the phone is on loud speaker" So she gave him the phone and we talked, and i told him to take care of her, So this morning she broke the Good news, I was so excited that i forgot to ask her of what I asked her to send me.

This post is the second installment of blue. 

Happy New Year

post signature

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. You look prim nd proper.. And stop forming prophet here. Congrats buiti

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy new year to you too. Nice combination and congrats to your friend
    www.thatnigeriangirl.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahahah Ice oooo..
    Thank you dear
    Fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice outfit... blazer man

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look dapper!! Love the blazer. :)


    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwwgh Sure guy na him you be aswear.. It was nice to hear about Buitis engagement ooohh, and I was thrilled looking at the pictures.. Berra start preparing oh Oga boss,. cause i prophesy into ya life that Next year go be ya turn eh. hehehe #PastorJdBmode. Cheers sir.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing and congratulation to your friend on her engagement.

    http://thinkworkandgo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. sharp look man! great great style you have :-)

    Tell your friend congrats héhéh

    Ooh I got a brand new editorial on Le Blog : ' Jon for G-STAR RAW '
    Greets Jon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making out time to read my blog, Your comments are appreciated.

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images