WORK HARD PLAY HARDER

Saturday, February 21, 2015







Whats up people, I apologize for my disappearance from bloggersville, I never realized it has been like 20 days since my last post, The other day my blog mother Beauty told me "Nna you don't have a new post" I told her "I will make a new one soon", Duru even told me yesterday that its been 20 days since my last post smh, I really apologize for that...But the truth is my laptop gave up the ghost finally and I don't have a tablet "Igbo Bible"  abi iBand, Sha the Lord is my muscle, These days I borrow laptop to blog so you  won't be seeing me often  except for God's divine intervention. ( I am accepting donations to empower my blogging ooo).

This long sweater I wore, I rocked it for the first time during my IT and everybody liked. So one of these days I didn't feel like dressing up too much for school, I wore it again, the first thing I heard when I got to class was "Ice its only you that will wear a cloth with inscription WORK HARD PLAY HARDER" this children af kill me smh lol. Well the cloth was a scene stealer, everybody wanted to  read the inscription.  

Till we meet again sha, if you miss me plenty email me, watch out for new series of My Krazy Life.

Let me drop a quote, somethings happened this week and a friend told me "If you don't know where you are going, anywhere will look like it" 
post signature

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Aw sorry ooo for your laptop. Hope God intervene soon sha. I like the cool top - y'all look handsome. :)


    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good you back! I love the shades.. who would have thought you be still bad ass in black and white. Lol
    Love the over size sweater or skinny jean
    Fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. only ice wil wear it ..lol
    i love the black and white

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor you without laptop ( what is a blogger without his laptop ) I hope you get one soooon ... But its so good to have you back :-)




    New Look on the blog : ' RAW DENIM '
    Greets Jon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Iicccceeeeee!! To you mehn! Frosh is but a way of life... and the crowd goes.. Yyyeeaaahh mehn! Now that ending quote was so spot on, and i would like to relate it to our woman wrapper way of life :) " When you want to be with a woman excessively much, any babe looks like the one :)" Cheers Oga boss.. mehn I need to become like you guys oh, una go just dey swagger up anyhow.. and the crowd goes.. oooosssshhhheeey!

    P.S: This guy, how come our blog Mothers (www.janylbenylshares.com and www.fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com) are so beautiful like angels, and me and you come be like skeleton like this?! heheheheh We need to thoroughly investigate our blog father to ask why oh.. lmao.. Biko in picture 3 above, what were you looking for on the ground?! I need to strike a similar post soon oh :) **Wears Cheeky smile. Turn up Turn up Ladies and Gentlemen, cause with Ice Baba, we Turn down for no reason. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol... nice blog tho... 2day is operation surf blog for me

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making out time to read my blog, Your comments are appreciated.

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images