DEFENCE

Saturday, January 31, 2015









And everything about Industrial Training ended on Wednesday, It was one of the most anticipated days of this my final year, even though I got tensed cos most times I shy away from crowd, I remember before my defence I told someone what if I fall down and faint while defending, she said "don't worry you won't faint". On that day ehn....how many of many us watched Tom and Jerry?, am seeing so many hands up ehn, who still remembers the way their hearts beat? That was the way my heart was beating, That someone also came for my defence and I said "what if i climb up there and faint, She said "I won't even catch you", Well the hour finally came and I climbed the stage, I started saying everything I know, Out of I don't know if its stage fright, I went blank couple of times on stage and my lecturer saved my ass. He just said "my friend we already know the procedure of determination, just go straight to your conclusion" So I concluded and they started throwing questions ehn, I answered two correctly and the third I had to activate my 6th sense to find a way to answer that, But finally I did good.

Back to the outfit, A day before my defence I went to a boutique to shop for a shirt and a shoe, after looking at the shoes they have nothing caught my fancy. So I decided to pick this shirt and style it with the blazer. 

Follow me on IG @icelaw_ 

post signature

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. You look lovely mi dear. Proud of you slaying it

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look good Son. Now it finally over. yay!!
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations. You look well and happy. Good for you!

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulation dear, so we are finally done... am happy for you.. i still have two yrs .. i cant wait.. med sch is ......check out my new post http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/02/whatsblog.htmlthank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Turn down for what?! Oga boss Looking Frosh! Mehn they aint gat nothing on you mehn,. as you are the real MVP all time everytime. the lord is muscle ma brover.. Wishing you the very best in the results.. Turn Up Turn Up ladies and Gentlemen.. Ice Baba is in the Building.. Ooossshey! Turn down for what?! With Ice Baba, we only Turn up jo... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!!! You were so elegant, love it! xoxo
    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww. at least u tried ur best! im sure u r glad it is all over
    www.folasoasis.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG I HATE FINALS!!! i really hate finals , its the worse feeling. Before starting i get sooo affraid.
    but now i know im not alone :-)
    cool article man, i liked reading it. And cool outfit too :-)

    New Look on my blog : ' HOT BOY '

    Greets Jon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats !!!!

    amazing preppy look !

    xx

    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look great here!!! By the way...Congrats :).

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great style and am sure your defense was really good. Public speaking takes a lot of guts and practice also makes prefect.

    http://thinkworkandgo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving this outfit, Steve. Congrats!
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing photos and outfit
    Great job


    portfella.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yo! Ice.. Shey you know it is not fair shaa?! how can you do us 20 days and no post?! That is a crime punishable by law nah.. **Crying in French.. My god will judge you 2 times you will see.. **Walks away sad... Boss, please update nah, pretty please?!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beauty Follower19 March 2015 at 09:38

    Classy eye wear!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi boo !

    I'm back again lol lovely posts and amazing photos.

    By the way theres new posts on my blog

    if you'd like to check them out. Hope to hear from you soon !

    Notify me on new posts if that's cool !

    http://its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk/

    Loads of love !

    Dominica S.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making out time to read my blog, Your comments are appreciated.

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images