CAMO TREND X UZZY

Friday, March 06, 2015

The Camo trend graced so many runways last year and its back and better this year with so many designers putting together amazing pieces. So  i decided to do a collaboration with one of the silent members of ICELAW BLOG.

Udoh Ubong.proudly Akwa Ibom boi a.k.a Uzzy but Port harcourt city breed from birth..studying Nautical Science in University of Perpetual Help System Dalta, Las Pinas ,I love fashion even though I'm not very good in it but i love anything that looks good.

This post features the various ways he styled different CAMO outfits curated by Chiemela Steve.






post signature

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. beautycindy20026 March 2015 at 17:47

    This is cool.
    I like the whole pics
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey gurrrl !
    Cool blog lovely post.
    Visit me whenever you've got time at http://its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk !
    Anyway mind to follow each other ?
    KISSES !

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol sorry i didnt mean to post my pic i thought it would come up small in the avatar bit im not familiar with this site as im registered with blogger take care visit me when you can !

    ReplyDelete
  4. At first, I was afraid that your face had changed until I actually read your post. I usually look at the pictures first (habit). Anyway, He knows how to wear camoe for sure.

    http://thinkworkandgo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beauty Follower19 March 2015 at 09:36

    Cool camo shorts!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all those outfits ! Especially #2 & # 3 ! :) X

    Follow me on GFC Steve, I always follow back !
    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. camo is always so nice to wear!!!! so cool
    nice look





    NEW POST ON LE BLOG ' FROM JUNGLE TO URBAN '
    Greets Jon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice outfits! My favorite is the second one ;) Your blog is really cool, love it!

    Kisses from Hungary xo

    www.csengespoint.blogspot.hu

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making out time to read my blog, Your comments are appreciated.

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images