DOUBLE DOSAGE

Wednesday, June 10, 2015



My Hand finer than yours *tongue out*

Heya Fam, Been a while since i posted pictures here, No time to take pictures again ooo...I have been too busy pursuing my books and women, but we will all hit that billionaire status very soon....*shines teeth*..sha excluding Duru tho, that guy has been a pain in the ass lately, I don't know if he is the one actually telling all the girls am wooing right now bad things about me. 

Funny enough we are in June already, I really thank God for keeping us, all the way from January till June, Since am not really a fan of keeping a bucket list of what I want to achieve...So I guess y'all who keep lists have struck out so many things in the list. If NO don't worry too much, God is not asleep.

These pictures sha, Its just an unexpected double dose, Wanted to take a couple of pictures then a friend joined me since we weren't doing anything reasonable in class.....lets rewind to what happened earlier in the day. So i came to school, I think should be on Thursday or Friday morning, all these my girlfriends was just busy admiring my outfit, since i rarely wear shorts...unless its during exam (some guys can relate i.e For proper air-conditioning *rotfl*) But my lecturer spoiled the fun by spotting me on shorts and i guess a stacked wrist (You know how this women who are approaching or already in menopause can behave, I don't know if she thought I was here husband) She started behaving like a psycho and almost sent me out of the class.

Been toying with the idea of setting up a fashion store for the blog, What do you guys think. If I eventually do, I hope my first customer is wahala Duru.

post signature

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Icelaw is hot sha....kai. Love the bracelets.. come and gimme na..please

    www.mylifeasmoby.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys look good. Lovely arm candies.

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. heheheheheheh First of all.. WAKA!!! hehehehehehe in short WAKA Again.. heheheh... Okaaaayyy Now i get the Drift ba!! na to dey insult me na him dey reign now abai?! heheheh Just so you know Iccceeee for the Ladies.. Baba! I haF gone to go and meet the Presido of National Association of Nigerian Herbalists (N.A.N.H).. And he haf help me to pour sand sand oh, cement oh, granite oh and even Alomo inside all your woman chasing garri.. hehehehe Its so ooonnnn.. Shey be ya insulting me ba.. heheheh @ For proper Ventilation.. Kai ya not just well aswear.. Toin needs to meet you.. heheheh

    Be there using your two left mosquito leg to be toasting woman.. Dont read ya book.. So you wanna set up a store.. Nice idea boss. But you want me to be a Customer?! Really Nigga?! Bia Oga! You no FEEL fine sam sam! How?! Me that is supposed to be collecting things free of charge.. Diarisgodooo. Oya can i be your Model.. heheh **Wears Bryan Okwar smile Mr. Nigeria kinda smile..

    Turn uP! Turn uP! Ladies and gentlemen.. Ice be bursting our heads like say na Bottle.. Craze man.. Crazty Friend.. Correct guy to the core na him you be baba... bbbbuuuttt Amma sooo insult you on my next week Monday post Insha Allah.. Just watch.. Thanks for the Mention Oga Boss.. i dedicate it to www.janylbenylshares.com as mama lit the match that set our confusions on fire.. and the crowd goes.. Oooooooossshey Turn uP! Oya eFFeryBoRRy Iiiiccceeee....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making out time to read my blog, Your comments are appreciated.

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images