AMEBO WITH MAJOR BOOBS

Monday, January 25, 2016



No doubt, God created the female folks to be beautiful beings and beautiful are the memories they bring. But if u don jam the one wey give u bitter experience (If you have met one that gave you bitter experience), sorry, oya shout out your anger and sorrow in two minutes. Lol, do I have your attention back? Mmmmmh, oya welcome to amebo gist with Major Boobs. 

When Olamide was ranting street will take over, you will think its just for his brand to sell, but that Yoruba nigga is a prophet. Brethren, these girls are now street wise. And if you are not street wise my brother, umu ndia ga eji gi gbaa range rover this year (These children will use you and drive Range Rover this year). I bind it for you, lol. Hmmmmm there is this gist that I heard. Over the weekend one of my friend's friend came to Aba to see one girl he has been chatting with. Trust the Aba girl now, she invited her female kindred abi clan to the seeing ceremony. As my nigga friend see wassup and them don already order kilishi and drink for im head and that was way beyond what he bargained for, he told them he wanted to go and ease himself. To cut the gist short, my nigga friend wanted to run from there. But luck ran against him. These girls mobilised one of them to accompany him and he got stuck there. After the weekend play out, that bros now is the interim dish washer at the joint at Cameron Road by Mosque in Aba. Lol

Ehe this brings me to those paako children forming butty. Oga won't it be better you stick to what you know?. Hmmmmm the other day, my cousin's friend went through cobalamine pathway with this NEKEDE girl he met. Lol, omoh as the lamba was taken, the moaning that came out wasn't what he expected. He couldn't help but to start laughing. What was this girl moaning? "are you for real", " are you serious", "like seriously" "dhooooorrh". Lol when I heard this particular gist I rolled ten times on the floor with laughter. Please we know you are tush, but don't shame the gods of your village in public. 

Now another sister still came from Onitsha to see my cousin who just got employed. Hmmmmm, this bros no carry anything for mind o. But devil will still be tempting you when you are clean. But I've always heard and I've always said it, the only way to avoid temptation is to fall for it, make devil go rest. But this my cousin didn't fall. That's a big testimony, my brethren of amebo gist. And after the girl left, she called him on phone and spoke in anambra Igbo dialect. Nna m, e hate chaa go m. Ordinary kiss nkiti, inyerom. Lol, choi these girls self. 

Meanwhile, this other girl heard that I'm now working with one of Dangote's companies. And since then, if sweet names and care gives diabetes, I should have gotten one by now. But meanwhile I work there, I didn't say I got adopted. Lol, besides if Dangote wants to adopt me, I won't agree, lol. Story for another day. Now this sister don bill me. Lol and my brother Dida has given her a new name, " chichi bills". Lmao, this goes out to all those sisters who wants to deceive us that have never dated before to become their ATM machine. I hope my gist made your day and cracked you up. Oya join us same day, next week.  I will be doing amebo on my fellow guys next week. Oya chaaaaaaaaaoooowwwww!!!.....Till next time.

Major bOObs

post signature

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Lol craze they your head Ice. I enjoyed the read. We go share that dangote money

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heheheh, Ore it's not my handwork oo, a friend of the blog sent it in.

      Delete
  2. So u now do gossip? Interesting lol
    Fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahhahahahhaahhah lmao! and i thought i was the only confused one.. lmao! Ice said.. "they will use you and Drive range Rover"! heheheheheh I cant Deal! this boy eez not just well sam sam.. lmao..

    This was a fun read Ice Baba! thanks for sharing Boss.. I am loving the Diversification on the Blog! A little bit of everything :) Weldone King Ice.

    Blessings Oga Boss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, Uncle Duru.....I didn't author it ooo, but thanks for compliment and stopping by.

      Delete

Thank you for making out time to read my blog, Your comments are appreciated.

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images