CASUAL PRINT

Thursday, January 21, 2016






Hello guys, how are you all seeing the new year?, I have missed you guys a lot, been a while since we saw a fashion post here, anyway its due to some ugly circumstances but its gonna be alright.

Yesterday I was just going through my hard disk looking for movies I haven't watched and probably won't watch again, so i can delete them, then I stumbled on these pictures, i just went through and was like, they aren't so bad after all, little did I know that it has been on blog draft for over a year now. 

The outfit features just a basic casual wear which can be worn to just move about. 

Outfit Details; T-shirt (Jumia), Shoe (Asos), Denim (Market)
post signature

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. King Ice looookkkiinngg Sharp! Ice for the friGGing win Yooo!! I likey!

    P.S: Amma come steal that shoe in the midnight oh! Be very WARE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who knew that red and blue could look this good! Great photography as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making out time to read my blog, Your comments are appreciated.

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images